Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What is your favorite easy (NEET) meal?

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
Something that's easy to eat, which do you find the tastiest? Personally I like any kind of Chinese dumplings, succulent.

INSTANT NOODLE.

a bullet to my head

frozen deep dish pizza probably

Incels - Involuntary Celibacy Discussion Forum

I love subway but its too fucking expensive here. Imagine, the min wage is 2k and a 30cm subway+cookie is almost 30.

I didn't know subhumanway was that expensive! I prefer to stick to my usual LDAR combo good frozen pizza + Monster + chocolate/fries.

Stir fried rice with mixed vegetables, kale, red onions, organic spinach leaves, and Salmon

I didn't know subhumanway was that expensive! I prefer to stick to my usual LDAR combo good frozen pizza + Monster + chocolate/fries.
Im not talking about dollars/euro btw, im not in usa.
But imagine, with the min wage in my country, you can eat 2 subway sandviches daily for your monthly income.
Feels bad.

Im not talking about dollars/euro btw, im not in usa.
But imagine, with the min wage in my country, you can eat 2 subway sandviches daily for your monthly income.
Feels bad.

Ok, now it's clear, and perhaps even worse. I hope that the supermarkets there are more NEET friendly, at least. :feelstrash:

Ok, now it's clear, and perhaps even worse. I hope that the supermarkets there are more NEET friendly, at least. :feelstrash:
Our economy is really fucked up for the past 2 years.
Everything is x2 of its old price nowadays.
That is the fate of religious non arabic countries who dont produce stuff.
Thats why im a leftist.

All I’ve been eating for the past week is pretzels tbh

Our economy is really fucked up for the past 2 years.
Everything is x2 of its old price nowadays.
That is the fate of religious non arabic countries who dont produce stuff.
Thats why im a leftist.

It´s the same in my country, prices doubled and purchasing power went in the crapper. I don´t foodcope any longer, but back in the day, I usually had to choose whether to buy LDAR food or actually something healthy and nutritious. For me, frozen pizzas were too fucking pricey, even hamlossus´s beer mug would come cheaper tbhtbh ded srs.

Grilled cheese

Broth

It's great for losing weight

Any packaged frozen food is quick and edible.

Store-bought sub or wrap and monster drink.

Sometimes, I'll just make a bigass pot of veggie soup, put lots of different spices or whatever in it and just eat that for a couple of days. Cheap, easy, hopefully healthy and tastes great.

Chinese food if I have the money. I don't find instant noodles ever filling enough.

I like to order a family-size pizza and gorge myself with it :feelsohh:

A slice of bread

Pizza and chips.

It's easy because I don't have to cook it.

frozen pizza. anything frozen u can microwave tbh. too lazy to cook

Instant noodle omelette - prepare noodles in water, mix 2-3 eggs with the flavouring powder, mix everything once noodles are done, add veggies or some meat if you want, fry on low heat. Try it boyos :feelsokman: