Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What is your favorite movie

Catch me if you can

one flew over the cuckoo's nest
510023 p7289 p v8 aa

Johnny Got His Gun

Empire by Andy Warhol

I don't know but I'll answer it for my homeless friend. Well he is not homeless anymore. He's renting a room.
But his favorite movies is "Rambo, First Blood" So I like that one too.
hmm, actually I like an old movie called "Falling Down", "Taxi Driver", bunch of funny movies and I won't say "Joker" cause that's what probably everybody is saying.

dont watch movies, so i dont have a favorite.
i see, like, 1 movie every 3 years on average.

Terminator 2, Alien, Psycho, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

1. The Other Guys
  2. The Raid: Redemption
  3. Transformers: Age of Extinction

Se7en , Goodfellas , Godfather Part 2, and 1917.

Thanks for the suggestions.
I'm gonna set sail for these movies.

- Irishman
- Saving private ryan
- Jarhead

Gonna sound so dumb, but nacho libre

What is your favorite movie. I will go first, pls list 3 if u can from least favorite to most favorite

3: I like the Jackass movies, my favorite would probably be jackass 3.
Bumfights is also pretty good but not good enough and didn't have the funding jackass does. Jackass is the perfect movie for those that just want funny and stupidity. I mean its the embodiment of poo and pee jokes and people hurting themselves. Would reccomend

2: Zulu (1964).
I liked that movie alot, its in color too. It's about the british and zulu fighting in South Africa during the Anglo Zulu war in the late 1800's. Very good movie for those into older but not super old movies. It properly portrays both sides as well which is very epic and it casts real zulu and was recorded in South Africa.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LTuTsvTskE

1: Birth of a nation (1915). This movie is actually where I got the gif in my profile banner from.
Despite being a silent film it was the first feature length movie with an actual soundtrack. Its a half documentary half fictionary tale about a family who go into the civil war and the first part is about the civil war and how in the aftermath the north/the union decided to invade a small southern town (piedmont) with negro troops and the head of the freedman's burau installs a negro (Silas Lynch) into the house of military mayor, at which point he and his men terrorize the town and Silas Lynch arranges a marriage for the protagonists daughter to him. Can the Klansmen save the town from the negro division? Find out. Although it's 3 hours, I would highly reccomend not only watching it but watching it multiple times. If the great soundtrack and story doesn't convince you, also note all the actors are in blackface, which is hilarious.

View: https://youtu.be/nGQaAddwjxg

Honorable Mentions: cheech and chong movies are very funny. Especially up in smoke.

@ting people who will tel l me their favorite movie (mostly Anglosphere people I hope because if you're gonna list off a foreign film I can't understand then idk)
@Indari
@Diocel
@dreadtheblackpill
@foidologist
@Selinity
@Blackcel rigth wing
@Emba
@Guykild
@mental_out
@HopeCopeRope
@RollD20
@Pixycel

Django unchained

Heat 1995, only because the gun sounds and effects are ultra realistic, not the drama/romance.