Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What is your favorite movie

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
What is your favorite movie. I will go first, pls list 3 if u can from least favorite to most favorite

3: I like the Jackass movies, my favorite would probably be jackass 3.
Bumfights is also pretty good but not good enough and didn't have the funding jackass does. Jackass is the perfect movie for those that just want funny and stupidity. I mean its the embodiment of poo and pee jokes and people hurting themselves. Would reccomend

2: Zulu (1964).
I liked that movie alot, its in color too. It's about the british and zulu fighting in South Africa during the Anglo Zulu war in the late 1800's. Very good movie for those into older but not super old movies. It properly portrays both sides as well which is very epic and it casts real zulu and was recorded in South Africa.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LTuTsvTskE

1: Birth of a nation (1915). This movie is actually where I got the gif in my profile banner from.
Despite being a silent film it was the first feature length movie with an actual soundtrack. Its a half documentary half fictionary tale about a family who go into the civil war and the first part is about the civil war and how in the aftermath the north/the union decided to invade a small southern town (piedmont) with negro troops and the head of the freedman's burau installs a negro (Silas Lynch) into the house of military mayor, at which point he and his men terrorize the town and Silas Lynch arranges a marriage for the protagonists daughter to him. Can the Klansmen save the town from the negro division? Find out. Although it's 3 hours, I would highly reccomend not only watching it but watching it multiple times. If the great soundtrack and story doesn't convince you, also note all the actors are in blackface, which is hilarious.

View: https://youtu.be/nGQaAddwjxg

Honorable Mentions: cheech and chong movies are very funny. Especially up in smoke.

@ting people who will tel l me their favorite movie (mostly Anglosphere people I hope because if you're gonna list off a foreign film I can't understand then idk)
@Indari
@Diocel
@dreadtheblackpill
@foidologist
@Selinity
@Blackcel rigth wing
@Emba
@Guykild
@mental_out
@HopeCopeRope
@RollD20
@Pixycel

Last edited:
Lotr trilogy.

3. Return of the king

2. The two towers

1. Fellowship of the ring

The Passion of the Christ

Tai-Chi Master.

I don't watch a lot of movies but i liked these ones.

Joker
The Virgin Mountain

RIp thread.

@Idotms @Boardwalkcel @FastBananaCEO @Hail The Bloatlord @FrailPaleStaleMale

What is your favorite movie. I will go first, pls list 3 if u can from least favorite to most favorite

3: I like the Jackass movies, my favorite would probably be jackass 3.
Bumfights is also pretty good but not good enough and didn't have the funding jackass does. Jackass is the perfect movie for those that just want funny and stupidity. I mean its the embodiment of poo and pee jokes and people hurting themselves. Would reccomend

2: Zulu (1964).
I liked that movie alot, its in color too. It's about the british and zulu fighting in South Africa during the Anglo Zulu war in the late 1800's. Very good movie for those into older but not super old movies. It properly portrays both sides as well which is very epic and it casts real zulu and was recorded in South Africa.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LTuTsvTskE

1: Birth of a nation (1915). This movie is actually where I got the gif in my profile banner from.
Despite being a silent film it was the first feature length movie with an actual soundtrack. Its a half documentary half fictionary tale about a family who go into the civil war and the first part is about the civil war and how in the aftermath the north/the union decided to invade a small southern town (piedmont) with negro troops and the head of the freedman's burau installs a negro (Silas Lynch) into the house of military mayor, at which point he and his men terrorize the town and Silas Lynch arranges a marriage for the protagonists daughter to him. Can the Klansmen save the town from the negro division? Find out. Although it's 3 hours, I would highly reccomend not only watching it but watching it multiple times. If the great soundtrack and story doesn't convince you, also note all the actors are in blackface, which is hilarious.

View: https://youtu.be/nGQaAddwjxg

Honorable Mentions: cheech and chong movies are very funny. Especially up in smoke.

@ting people who will tel l me their favorite movie (mostly Anglosphere people I hope because if you're gonna list off a foreign film I can't understand then idk)
@Indari
@Diocel
@dreadtheblackpill
@foidologist
@Selinity
@Blackcel rigth wing
@Emba
@Guykild
@mental_out
@HopeCopeRope
@RollD20
@Pixycel

I don't really have a favorite movie, but a good one I saw recently was 1917

I like the classic mob movies with De Niro and Pesci, desert island and I only get one movie im taking Goodfellas

One of my favourite movies is interstellar. My favourite part in the movie is when they were on the water planet with very high tidal waves from the effects of gravity. The time dilation factor is exactly 1 hour on the planet per 7 years of Earth time due to the gravitational forces of Gargantua moving the planet through empty space at roughly 99.99999998% the speed of light.

View: https://youtu.be/F6aIiijduXk

I’ve always been fascinated with space,laws of gravity,Quantum physics etc.

I've only rlly seen the all the generic movies that literally everyone on this planet has seen.

For me it's:
5. Forrest Gump
4. Bronx Tale
3. The Wolf of Wall Street
2. American Psycho
1. Goodfellas

And series:
5. Mad Men
4. Better Call Saul
3. Prison Break
2. Suits
1. Breaking Bad

Where in the world is Osama Bin Laden?

Haven't really watched many movies tbh but I watched American psycho because of 4chan roll threads.
I really enjoyed it ngl, probably one of the better things I've gotten into because of memes.

in the mouth of madness

Coherence
Saw this one at least twice from d library cuzz I really like the originality.

But my favorites hazz always been those cowboy movies where the 6 foot something Chad manage to knock off hundreds of non- white and ride off into the sunset with the damsel in distress.

Last edited:
Probably Full Metal Jacket, I've seen it more than 5 times since I was 11

2001: A Space Odyssey

Eyes wide shut. A masterpiece film that lets us peak behind the curtain to see SOME of what the kikes at the top are like

<---- Dark City 1998

Zodiac, Memories of Murder, The Raid, Taxi Driver, Joker, Clockwork Orange

The Lord Of The Rings.
Fast and Furious.
Astérix & Obélix.

A few of my favourites... In no particular order:

I see Zulu is already on the list - I whole heartedly agree.

Lawrence of Arabia
Taxi Driver
The Silence of the Lambs
The Thing
The Departed
The Hunt for Red October
Heat
Aliens
Terminator 2
The Lord of the Rings trilogy
Apollo 13
Interstellar
The Martian
Star Wars trilogy - especially Empire Strikes Back
Master & Commander: The Far Side of the World
Margin Call
Ice Station Zebra

I like Zulu and the Jackass series ngl.

As far as my own favorite movies go I don't really know what to say. I'm not really someone who picks favorites plus I dont really watch a ton of movies (I don't have the attention span for it ngl). I liked To Live (1994) a lot. I like Monty Python and the Holy Grail as well, though I haven't seen it in awhile.

Kingofcomedy1 1600x900 c default

King of Comedy

King Kong 2005

Van Helsing

E.T

Jumanji(the old one)

Zathura

Lawrence of Arabia

Mummy movies

James Bond

Don't really watch a lot of movies this is just what i watched as a kid.