Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is your favourite accent on foid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
My preferences are white young Canadian foids, Welsh foids and posh young English sluts from south of England. I bet foreign exchange student Chad loves the accents in my country, I don't get to converse with young girls though.

I remember I was on a train this year in south of England and there was a group of posh 16 year olds talking about Chad aka Tom, they were saying how awkward he was, they don't mind if he is Autist.

Accents I dislike are Scottish accent, black American accent, Hispanic American accent and European English accents

Last edited:
The one they have when choking to death in red dead redemption 2

I like russian accent. I like Weeb25 @Weeb25 voice.

Mediterranean foids speaking English.

One that talks to me

I kinda like the accent of high class girls in my country

My preferences are white young Canadian foids, Welsh foids and posh young English sluts from south of England. I bet foreign exchange student Chad loves the accents in my country, I don't get to converse with young girls though.

I remember I was on a train this year in south of England and there was a group of posh 16 year olds talking about Chad aka Tom, they were saying how awkward he was, they don't mind if he is Autist.

Accents I dislike are Scottish accent, black American accent, Hispanic American accent and European English accents
When they are crying from being beaten

Idk. I don't know about how they sound

I never gave much thought to this tbh. The languages that sound the best to me are my own and Japanese though.

I don't care about accent

I like american whore accents.

And young british posh slut too. Irish bitch accent not bad either

French cumdumpsters have good accent too when they speak english.

I don't like to listen to eastern European, black, mexican, indian, chinese accent on a dumb hole

They never speak to me unless serving me, so they may as well sound like Stephen Hawking

British and Dutch

Any latino/hispanic country ngl.

I like it when they shut the fuck up

MENA(middle east/north africa) accents

Australia/New Zealand.

I like variety of accents. Especially accents of languages that I can speak
EDIT: Over for OPcel for not knowing but English

British/Australian etc.

I don't like Spanish or any accent from southern countries but i'm an Italian Salvini look alike maybe those are just too close home for me.

Russian accent and german accent. I font like brit accent.

My own country's accent.

High class italian accent (some cities, not the whole country) and french accent when they don't sound like they're choking

posh young English sluts from south of England.
Try not to laugh

Russian accent and german accent.
Any latino/hispanic country ngl.
These.

If they speak spannish the german accent, if do it in english american english

I like the accent girls from texas have i guess. I really hate the british accent.

High class italian accent (some cities, not the whole country) and french accent when they don't sound like they're choking
Venice bitches? they nice

I accent I speak with