Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your fetish?

Mine is foot fetish... I'm so ashamed to admit this to anyone else except my fellow incels. :feelscry: This is the only place where I'm not judged.

Foot fetish seems kind of common. By the way, does any female has a fetish? I never heard about that. There are only men with different preferences.

Funny thing is, your fetish is still more acceptable in the eyes of society than mine. You can legally possess a video of some psychopathic bitch torturing some innocent animal, even if it's an animal most of society likes such as a cat or a dog, but I can't possess a video of a 14 yo even undressing herself out of her own volition legally.
These videos are highly illegal btw.(it should be)

Wow, same. I dont know why but i dont like to see naked women.

Tbh.

In an alternate reality where I wasnt ugly, I'd have sex whilst the foid keeps her clothes on.

Foot fetish seems kind of common. By the way, does any female has a fetish? I never heard about that. There are only men with different preferences.
Ever heard of sizable group of women liking manlets? What about skinny guys with no muscles?
What about those famed chubby chasers?
Oh sorry I reversed genders there

It's hard to keep the non-judgemental attitude about that tbh, but I'll just say: thank You, God, for not making me that much deranged :ha..feels:

Funny thing is, your fetish is still more acceptable in the eyes of society than mine. You can legally possess a video of some psychopathic bitch torturing some innocent animal, even if it's an animal most of society likes such as a cat or a dog, but I can't possess a video of a 14 yo even undressing herself out of her own volition legally.
In many countries here in Europe (such as Spain, for example) the age of consent is as low a 13.

Animal abuse vids. There is a law for these vids in US.
I didn't know about it tbh. I assumed they were legal since even gore with people is.

When people post gifs and webms of Asian foids crushing animals on Brazilian imageboards, the mods usually don't delete them, or at least not immediately, like they would do with CP.

I mean, the simple possession of them, of course the making of such videos are illegal (and rightly so).

Ever heard of sizable group of women liking manlets? What about skinny guys with no muscles?
What about those famed chubby chasers?
Oh sorry I reversed genders there

Indeed. So, females do not have any fetish or preferences. They just want a good-looking, wealthy (in general higher status), well-known (higher social status) man. We do already know that, but how it comes that men have those kind of fetishes? There are only theories about that.

Deepthroat fetish

Foot fetish+ pantyhose fetish

Man, you would love being around here. Yesterday I observed several sluts, revealing their legs and wearing pantyhose. I fucking hate them. Summer is coming and so are sluts. I want to punch them badly.

Man, you would love being around here. Yesterday I observed several sluts, revealing their legs and wearing pantyhose. I fucking hate them. Summer is coming and so are sluts. I want to punch them badly.
Women are personification of evolutionary pressure.
They only accept cream of crop, they are not empathetic to undesirable and want you to go away. That's why they're basically NPCs with no actual preferences.

I've noticed Nordic foids use pantyhose more often but i don't know why. My fetish is really huge Kek

I love pussies, asses and titties

Women are personification of evolutionary pressure.

Indeed. This is why it is bothering so much when a female is allowed to drive while I have to watch. The pressure is real.

they are not empathetic to undesirable and want you to go away.

And yet the general public will claim that females are the more empathetic gender.

It's hard to keep the non-judgemental attitude about that tbh, but I'll just say: thank You, God, for not making me that much deranged :ha..feels:

i got videos of pedophilia i just saw some and thought wtf? and thats it , there where videos where very young foids moan and shit , there was one that moaned pretty good tbh

i got videos of pedophilia i just saw some and thought wtf? and thats it , there where videos where very young foids moan and shit , there was one that moaned pretty good tbh
:feelsbaton::feelswow:

You have so many illegal shit omg.

I have a fetish for petite girls with a nice hip to waist ratio.

where woman crush something with her heels , at the beginning it was toys but now its animals already ( even bigger ones like rabbits and cats ) , seeing a heel impaling a snail is just such a rush its insane , i got videos of a bbw crushing a rabbid with her enormous ass , and laughs sadisticly while doing so , the laugh is the last kick rly if a woman laughs and trashtalks the victim while crushing and impaling it with her heels thats the ultimate climax
Degenerates like you belong on a cross

girl with messy hair wearing bra and panties

naked foids are less attractive imo . vaginas look icky

Foot fetish, a lot of bdsm stuff (in any position). I don't care about what people think (at least, about my fetishes), my fetishes touching only myself and some other woman that I'll buy to make them happen.

Holding hands and being in love

When an athletic woman wears a blouse with the sleeves rolled up to show off her muscular forearms and strong wrists. Bonus points if she's wearing a bracelet that covers up the thinnest part of her wrist and makes her wrist look thicker. More bonus points if she's a brown-skinned Latina, Middle Easterner, or Southeast Asian and the blouse is white to make her skin look even darker next to it.

sweaty femoid lets me sniff her whole body

I've got too many to list but my main one is probably feet tbh

where woman crush something with her heels , at the beginning it was toys but now its animals already ( even bigger ones like rabbits and cats ) , seeing a heel impaling a snail is just such a rush its insane , i got videos of a bbw crushing a rabbid with her enormous ass , and laughs sadisticly while doing so , the laugh is the last kick rly if a woman laughs and trashtalks the victim while crushing and impaling it with her heels thats the ultimate climax
people who hurt animals for non-food reasons should be gassed

I want to kill you.