Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your IQ?

The ability to solve abstract math problems is not an indicator of general intelligence.

High iq = cope

130. Not bad but not great either. I probably had the highest IQ in my class yet lowest grades JFL. I don't regret anything though.

The ability to solve abstract math problems is not an indicator of general intelligence.

High iq = cope
Tbh
Everyone is going to humblebrag on this thread anyway. What doesn't make sense is that everyone I see taking the test gets like 115+, which would mean that, to still follow the supposed bell curve of intelligence, there would have to be an equal number of people who took the test and got 85, which is bordering on retarded. And for me to get 130 or whatever I was, there would need to be someone that got 70 IQ, which is medically recognised as retarded. Either way, iq is cope and inaccurate, and probably skewed in the users favour; they're more likely to share the quiz if they themselves got a good score, meaning more as revenue from word of mouth and viral advertising.

135 but internet IQ tests are pretty low IQ tbh

Sometimes Tesla IQ, sometimes 0 IQ:feelsmage:

I'm not doing that gay test
I assume I'm below average, like 90 or so

@Parrtlord what is your iq

This is what I got last time I took an online Mensa test, and I can guarentee that its bullshit. I'm realistically average to ever so slightly above IQ on a good day where I can think straight. The high IQ cope is meaningless unless you are actually a genius.

like i always see the only real iq test you can do is with a psychologist.
btw i have big oooga boooooga knajjd muted me on discord iq

188iq
in all seriousness i will never do an IQ test, it will either inflate my ego or put a mental cap on what i think i am capable of doing

I will not subject myself to an IQ test. My parents are stupid and the apple doesn´t fall from the tree.

Mensa member here. 148.

But it’s a cope. Looks are what matters.

Literally everybody on the internet will clame to have an IQ of at least 130 ngl.

Too long, didn’t take

25 min

later br0

How long does it take? If it's any more than 5 minutes, I'll pass.

Based helpfulcel.

Was too lazy to click the link to check, let alone take the test. It's over for apatheticels.

Did you use autism powers to reach such a high score? You beat all the high ranking nazis tested during the Nuremberg trials.

Nope, I’m not autistic either. A lot of my family are high IQ. Just genetics.

I did this same test a while back and got somewhere around 125-135, I don't remember the exact figure. My IQ was recorded at like 146 or something 12 years ago or so. Ironically enough, I'm not doing too well in college.

Probably average, but I don't have the motivation to take that test tbh.

Congratulations guys. Your birkenstocks will arrive shortly.

133 on that test, probably 75 irl

Not ready to do this now, problems with concentration. Earlier done tests gave results in range 98-123, but test of [english] language IQ gave result of retarded 77

clicked random answers and got 97

Attachments

• 1549582156240.jpg
    1549582156240.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 49
clicked random answers and got 97
jfl.. unsurprising. This board would essentially be Mensa if what everyone scored turned out to be accurate. IQ is a shit cope anyway as it means absolutely nothing without the discipline that's required for higher education unless you're literally Newton

My IQ is 97 according to the psychologist-administered IQ test I took.

119. 89.7th percentile.

Take the one where you have to type in the answers then.
I would probably mash my keyboard and get 97 again
jfl.. unsurprising. This board would essentially be Mensa if what everyone scored turned out to be accurate. IQ is a shit cope anyway as it means absolutely nothing without the discipline that's required for higher education unless you're literally Newton
IQ is a pretty accurate predictor of life success though
regardless, the time for coping is very much over. JFL at using reddit neek tier tactics to inflate your self worth instead of confronting reality.

I would probably mash my keyboard and get 97 again

IQ is a pretty accurate predictor of life success though
regardless, the time for coping is very much over. JFL at using reddit neek tier tactics to inflate your self worth instead of confronting reality.
up to a point, but IQ in itself is vacuous. It just so happens that people with high IQs tend to be more disciplined (although this starts scaling off once you start reaching savant levels, 140+ range)

up to a point, but IQ in itself is vacuous. It just so happens that people with high IQs tend to be more disciplined (although this starts scaling off once you start reaching savant levels, 140+ range)
This is the worst part of it all, the vast majority of people with better than average IQ aren't lazy savants and are instead well-disciplined wagecucks in professional fields who work with things more complex than a mop and crusty piss stuck to a carpet. People who claim they are smart but lazy think being a high time preference waste of 75 kilograms' worth of flesh, bones, muscle, fat and organ tissue means they must be ABOVE 115 IQ accountants, high school teachers and engineers even though nothing about their behaviour or achievements suggests this.

The fact they are surrounded by similarly lazy retards in low income neighbourhoods makes them think they must be super smart because everybody around them is retarded. Surely nobody else is thinking about intelligence and how intelligent they are in this way, so they must be different. They completely lack the self awareness to ask why they are stuck in the same bucket as a bunch of obese, drug-addicted, TV-watching crabs. They have shells, claws, ten limbs, little compound eyes on stubby stalks and they'd turn red if you boiled them, but they're able to think about how smart they are and nobody else is so they're not crabs. They read about lobsters on wikipedia and think "wow, I'm just like that, wtf". They could climb out of the crab bucket easily but they just don't feel like it even if though constantly complain about the bucket, they're just lazy.

Look at their parents. If they're raised by a single mother, as many of those on reddit who behave like this are, it's a dead giveaway they're not as smart as they think they are. The SCIENCE :soy: they love so much has told us time and time again that intelligence is largely inherited, especially in Western countries where people aren't malnourished as kids, and even if most of the variation was for environmental reasons neuroplasticity mostly fades by adulthood so if they're dumb by the time they're posting on reddit about Rick and Morty they'll die dumb.

Their mother, like them, is most likely a high time preference sack of shit who kicked out dad without considering the long-term consequences because she felt like it or barely knew the dad at all. She places no effort into anything and does not care about any subject purely for the sake of that subject, all she does it eat, shit and fuck Chadlites into her fifties while working at a dead end job. She is a worthless pig who glances at herself in the mirror as she walks past it because, by virtue of being a woman, she receives endless validation and accommodation from men and her fake friends alike so she must be hot shit. Like her son she thinks of herself as being quite intelligent, in her case because she used to be semi-knowledgeable on astrology, new age garbage and magic gemstones. She can also produce witty gossip about her younger friends which is very high IQ. Because she lacks self-awareness she consistently blames the people around her when conflict occurs. She abuses multiple substances, including alcohol, but calling her an alcoholic would offend her because she lacks the self awareness to make a connection between her habitually drinking the strongest cheap grog she can buy for the purpose of getting drunk and the definition of alcoholism. Like her son, she should probably be put down.

Dad is mediocrity incarnate, only talks to his son about the weather and either bullied his son too much or didn't bully him enough. Maybe he is reasonably intelligent (intelligent enough to do some sort of profession), but if he is he squandered that once female hypergamy forced him to date down and marry a horrendous troll of a woman. It's more likely he's an airhead in the same IQ bracket as wiggers and juggalos however, and if he is it would help explain why he wasn't able to be betabuxx for a higher-tier woman than the one he put a new human bean into.

The "high IQ redditor" completely ignores what he slid out of two and a half decades ago and fails to compare himself to it even as it slides into Wernicke/Korsakoff syndrome and becomes increasingly desperate for other people's money (as always, the taxpayer's will suffice). The idea that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree completely eludes his top-tier mind. He's 130 IQ, 30 and working in retail. He continues to do fuck all until he dies and will continue to think that watching marvel comics and reading wikipedia articles makes him le intelligent nerd. Nobody will remember what he did because he did nothing, and he did nothing because he was actually a fucking retard. Instead of accepting this he gigacopes about the good grades he recieved during Prussian-style parrot public schooling and further lowers his IQ with sleep deprivation-induced brain damage from marathon-watching too many Bojack Horseman seasons.

Last edited:
This is the worst part of it all, the vast majority of people with better than average IQ aren't lazy savants and are instead well-disciplined wagecucks in professional fields who work with things more complex than a mop and crusty piss stuck to a carpet. People who claim they are smart but lazy think being a high time preference waste of 75 kilograms' worth of flesh, bones, muscle, fat and organ tissue means they must be ABOVE 115 IQ accountants, high school teachers and engineers even though nothing about their behaviour or achievements suggests this.

The fact they are surrounded by similarly lazy retards in low income neighbourhoods makes them think they must be super smart because everybody around them is retarded. Surely nobody else is thinking about intelligence and how intelligent they are in this way, so they must be different. They completely lack the self awareness to ask why they are stuck in the same bucket as a bunch of obese, drug-addicted, TV-watching crabs. They have shells, claws, ten limbs, little compound eyes on stubby stalks and they'd turn red if you boiled them, but they're able to think about how smart they are and nobody else is so they're not crabs. They read about lobsters on wikipedia and think "wow, I'm just like that, wtf". They could climb out of the crab bucket easily but they just don't feel like it even if though constantly complain about the bucket, they're just lazy.

Look at their parents. If they're raised by a single mother, as many of those on reddit who behave like this are, it's a dead giveaway they're not as smart as they think they are. The SCIENCE :soy: they love so much has told us time and time again that intelligence is largely inherited, especially in Western countries where people aren't malnourished as kids, and even if most of the variation was for environmental reasons neuroplasticity mostly fades by adulthood so if they're dumb by the time they're posting on reddit about Rick and Morty they'll die dumb.

Their mother, like them, is most likely a high time preference sack of shit who kicked out dad without considering the long-term consequences because she felt like it or barely knew the dad at all. She places no effort into anything and does not care about any subject purely for the sake of that subject, all she does it eat, shit and fuck Chadlites into her fifties while working at a dead end job. She is a worthless pig who glances at herself in the mirror as she walks past it because, by virtue of being a woman, she receives endless validation and accommodation from men and her fake friends alike so she must be hot shit. Like her son she thinks of herself as being quite intelligent, in her case because she used to be semi-knowledgeable on astrology, new age garbage and magic gemstones. She can also produce witty gossip about her younger friends which is very high IQ. Because she lacks self-awareness she consistently blames the people around her when conflict occurs. She abuses multiple substances, including alcohol, but calling her an alcoholic would offend her because she lacks the self awareness to make a connection between her habitually drinking the strongest cheap grog she can buy for the purpose of getting drunk and the definition of alcoholism. Like her son, she should probably be put down.

Dad is mediocrity incarnate, only talks to his son about the weather and either bullied his son too much or didn't bully him enough. Maybe he is reasonably intelligent (intelligent enough to do some sort of profession), but if he is he squandered that once female hypergamy forced him to date down and marry a horrendous troll of a woman. It's more likely he's an airhead in the same IQ bracket as wiggers and juggalos however, and if he is it would help explain why he wasn't able to be betabuxx for a higher-tier woman than the one he put a new human bean into.

The "high IQ redditor" completely ignores what he slid out of two and a half decades ago and fails to compare himself to it even as it slides into Wernicke/Korsakoff syndrome and becomes increasingly desperate for other people's money (as always, the taxpayer's will suffice). The idea that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree completely eludes his top-tier mind. He's 130 IQ, 30 and working in retail. He continues to do fuck all until he dies and will continue to think that watching marvel comics and reading wikipedia articles makes him le intelligent nerd. Nobody will remember what he did because he did nothing, and he did nothing because he was actually a fucking retard. Instead of accepting this he gigacopes about the good grades he recieved during Prussian-style parrot public schooling and further lowers his IQ with sleep deprivation-induced brain damage from marathon-watching too many Bojack Horseman seasons.
I think the underlying symptom of everything you touched on in this post is a drift from a by society instilled hierarchy to a more wish washy everyone determines their own fate and identity sort of mindset. In our preindustrial past, the shoemaker exhibited no further traits of importance than being a shoemaker and aspired towards excellence within his field, same as the fisherman and the blacksmith. That was his claim to identity, proving himself by perfecting his craft. In today's society, all of that is lost. The only remnant that remains of the hollowed out corpse that is feudal Europe is in some of our last names. In today's world of resource abundant materialism, the individual's autonomy is maximized and he's therefore given free reign to "explore his identity". Naturally the dull, the defective, the feeble minded and the mediocre seek out ways to prove themselves and their self worth in their otherwise worthless lives. This leads to an inflation in how they view themselves and their abilities compared to their superiors, which is of course further amplified by no one ever telling them to shut the fuck up when they go on their pretentious, nonsensical tirades that amount to nothing more than a shameless grueling to claim abilities they couldn't possibly possess in school, university or where ever else they're encouraged to publicly voice their "opinions"

It's funny, in spite of the fact that we know that genetics control a good chunk if not all of humanity existence, in our day to day lives we practice the opposite, whereas when we didn't have a full grasp of these things, we practiced hierarchy. Even more ironic is that these "I fucking love science" types possess a mentality that would be more suited for toeing the Soviet party line than anything even hinting at a pursuit for truth.

I consistently score between 120-130 on these tests