Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your IQ?

Tbh you need to be high IQ to recognize you're incel

I already took an I.Q test.
I got 90 :feelsrope:

No idea.I'd like to think It's high.

dont know or care, no iq for ur face

On Stanford-Binet I got 156, this was back in highschool tho, I believe you have to pay for that test, unless teachers pay for it, like mine did.

I have none tbh. The stupidier the better

"Your IQ lies outside the area that the test is able to measure. We are hoping to extend this area as soon as we have gathered more data. Remember that it is a good idea to practice tests such as this - there are many others available online." :worryfeels:

134, on Mensa's official web page

I will do this test at some point.

EQ is what matters and by EQ, I mean the amount of positive emotions your face triggers.

This is the worst part of it all, the vast majority of people with better than average IQ aren't lazy savants and are instead well-disciplined wagecucks in professional fields who work with things more complex than a mop and crusty piss stuck to a carpet. People who claim they are smart but lazy think being a high time preference waste of 75 kilograms' worth of flesh, bones, muscle, fat and organ tissue means they must be ABOVE 115 IQ accountants, high school teachers and engineers even though nothing about their behaviour or achievements suggests this.

The fact they are surrounded by similarly lazy retards in low income neighbourhoods makes them think they must be super smart because everybody around them is retarded. Surely nobody else is thinking about intelligence and how intelligent they are in this way, so they must be different. They completely lack the self awareness to ask why they are stuck in the same bucket as a bunch of obese, drug-addicted, TV-watching crabs. They have shells, claws, ten limbs, little compound eyes on stubby stalks and they'd turn red if you boiled them, but they're able to think about how smart they are and nobody else is so they're not crabs. They read about lobsters on wikipedia and think "wow, I'm just like that, wtf". They could climb out of the crab bucket easily but they just don't feel like it even if though constantly complain about the bucket, they're just lazy.

Look at their parents. If they're raised by a single mother, as many of those on reddit who behave like this are, it's a dead giveaway they're not as smart as they think they are. The SCIENCE :soy: they love so much has told us time and time again that intelligence is largely inherited, especially in Western countries where people aren't malnourished as kids, and even if most of the variation was for environmental reasons neuroplasticity mostly fades by adulthood so if they're dumb by the time they're posting on reddit about Rick and Morty they'll die dumb.

Their mother, like them, is most likely a high time preference sack of shit who kicked out dad without considering the long-term consequences because she felt like it or barely knew the dad at all. She places no effort into anything and does not care about any subject purely for the sake of that subject, all she does it eat, shit and fuck Chadlites into her fifties while working at a dead end job. She is a worthless pig who glances at herself in the mirror as she walks past it because, by virtue of being a woman, she receives endless validation and accommodation from men and her fake friends alike so she must be hot shit. Like her son she thinks of herself as being quite intelligent, in her case because she used to be semi-knowledgeable on astrology, new age garbage and magic gemstones. She can also produce witty gossip about her younger friends which is very high IQ. Because she lacks self-awareness she consistently blames the people around her when conflict occurs. She abuses multiple substances, including alcohol, but calling her an alcoholic would offend her because she lacks the self awareness to make a connection between her habitually drinking the strongest cheap grog she can buy for the purpose of getting drunk and the definition of alcoholism. Like her son, she should probably be put down.

Dad is mediocrity incarnate, only talks to his son about the weather and either bullied his son too much or didn't bully him enough. Maybe he is reasonably intelligent (intelligent enough to do some sort of profession), but if he is he squandered that once female hypergamy forced him to date down and marry a horrendous troll of a woman. It's more likely he's an airhead in the same IQ bracket as wiggers and juggalos however, and if he is it would help explain why he wasn't able to be betabuxx for a higher-tier woman than the one he put a new human bean into.

The "high IQ redditor" completely ignores what he slid out of two and a half decades ago and fails to compare himself to it even as it slides into Wernicke/Korsakoff syndrome and becomes increasingly desperate for other people's money (as always, the taxpayer's will suffice). The idea that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree completely eludes his top-tier mind. He's 130 IQ, 30 and working in retail. He continues to do fuck all until he dies and will continue to think that watching marvel comics and reading wikipedia articles makes him le intelligent nerd. Nobody will remember what he did because he did nothing, and he did nothing because he was actually a fucking retard. Instead of accepting this he gigacopes about the good grades he recieved during Prussian-style parrot public schooling and further lowers his IQ with sleep deprivation-induced brain damage from marathon-watching too many Bojack Horseman seasons.
:yes:

this is what i got when i did it back in december

its over

131. I call bull.
On a related note, I did the test again, in less than a minute, clicking random responses. Got 103. That right there says everything you need to know about the stupid test.

112. I'm ok with it.