Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your main ancestry?

What is your main ancestry?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
What are hapas meant to answer? They shouldn't be considered East Asian imo.

Mainly anglo (37.5%)

I don't know the exact numbers but knowing my peasant family who never left its corner of Europe for dozen of centuries, I'm very probably 0% black, jew or african in general. I don't really care though.
tbh

If you're hapa your main ancestry is probably East Asian because most whites are a mix of different European subgroups.

Anglo, Irish and German. Mainly Anglo though.

I have no idea.

If you're hapa your main ancestry is probably East Asian because most whites are a mix of different European subgroups.
I don't like it but it makes sense.

the same can be said about east asians, even though they don't really look that different. Actually, I think this can be said to pretty much human population who's not some genetically isolated tribe

the same can be said about east asians, even though they don't really look that different. Actually, I think this can be said to pretty much human population who's not some genetically isolated tribe
But East Asians are far more isolated and homogenous than Europeans. Just one European country like Germany for instance has more genetic diversity than Japan, Korea and Eastern China put together. They descend all from the same small group of people there, that's why they all look pretty much the same.

People who are born of a WMAF relationship should not be classed in the same category as those from AMAF, imo.
They are very phenotypically distinct, and hapas and rice don't really group together socially.
Hapas should be classed under Latino primary, white secondary, which are the ethnic groups they most resemble.

Race mixed Northern European and South European.

But East Asians are far more isolated and homogenous than Europeans. Just one European country like Germany for instance has more genetic diversity than Japan, Korea and Eastern China put together. They descend all from the same small group of people there, that's why they all look pretty much the same.
Yeah, but you know that's not really how it works. Africa is the most diverse continent on earth (genetically) and they don't really look phenotypically as different from each other like europeans do, it's not a good way to tell that.

What I mean is that if you're going to break down things get way more complex and difficult to classify. What is the line between a southern european and a northern european? And a german and a french? In which degree we're going to work to determine one's main ethnicity?

People who are born of a WMAF relationship should not be classed in the same category as those from AMAF, imo.
They are very phenotypically distinct, and hapas and rice don't really group together socially.
Hapas should be classed under Latino primary, white secondary, which are the ethnic groups they most resemble.
Why not simply hapa? Isn't that the terminology we use to adress them already?

Why not simply hapa? Isn't that the terminology we use to adress them already?

Yeah, that's fine too, and most accurate.
Also, it's okay to just call them white, tbh, though they are on average uglier than whites because of their noodlewhore genes. Keanu Reeves and Jennifer Tilly just look white. Similar to the one-drop rule, the white genes typically overpower the Asian ones.

I voted Indian but I am Pakistani (Punjabi).

we only have 22% whites fuark

I did a 23andme genetics test.

My results...100% european

55% northern English
27% french-german
16% Scandinavian
1% spanish-portuguese
1% italian

Also my "nenderthal" genetic legacy was quite high at 88%, so only 12% of users have higher neanderthaler genes.

If you have £50 to spare then it's worth getting your DNA kit done.

Last edited:
it's okay to just call them white, tbh, though they are on average uglier than whites because of their noodlewhore genes.
Keanu Reeves and Jennifer Tilly just look white
I actually never realized she was asian until today when I looked her up on Wikipedia and saw her birth name was Chan. Looks like she adopted her mother's maiden name to emphasize her asian-ness.

She's on my mind due to Chucky s2

LOL, voting poll shows we're fakecels.is

Blasian(Chinese/Filipino/SA Amerindian; African-American/Portuguese/Irish):

Haplogroup

Asian

Where does German + French feature? Kek

sandnigger but i am half white on the internet:feelsjuice:

you know why of course

Southern Italian

It is a little known fact that hadrosaurs were a highly intelligent species with advanced technology culminating early on in faster-than-light space travel, departure from Earth, and the colonization of distant worlds. I am a descendant of these beings, visiting Earth as an observer and scientist.