Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR what is your mental age?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
im 20 but feel like a 16 year old

I'm 22 and feel like a 14 year old who's an 80 year old transager.

I'm 22 and I don't know

22 and haven't developed since puberty at around 13yo.

things haven't really changed in awhile so i could still be 18

18.I feel 30.

Well, it's complicated.
I still have the horniness of a 16 year old (which combined with my high functioning autism, manlet height, and ugly face is a special kind of torture), but I'm much older than 16.
In terms of mindset, normies would agree that I have 'Bronze Age' values

8 year old feeling like an 90 year old with Alzheimers disease

not even born :feelstrash:

Always will feel 16 as long as i dont get to experience teenage love

im 20 but feel like a 16 year old

You're a transager.
JFL. We have lots of transagers on the site. It's about time you started coming out. Embrace transageism already

im 28 but mental 11 or 12 tbh.

I can't tell how old I think, I have always been like this as far as I know.

I have no clue tbh

I'm autistic and it's noticed at a very early age, so I was the same now as when I was 2 or 3. I guess.

19 but i legit act like a 10 year old

No such thing, your mental age is whatever age you are (unless you are actually mentally disabled - your intelligence is capped by default)

I realized there is no such thing as "adult thinking" or "childish thinking", because women get to think and act like children yet that standard is the norm of acceptable behaviour for an adult female, its all just the pointless cultural norms established by society, you are mentally whatever age you are

true clown indeed

Haven't changed much mentally since I was 15-16

Its too much people on weekend and friday maybe ill go on monday morning
Do you go when it's empty because if you go when it's full what will happen to you

are you a nosecel too ?
Yes bro. I am the forum's OG nosecel. I started complaining about my nose back in 2017, as I am the 15th member to join this forum.

I feel like I'm stuck at 16 because that was when I was REALLY, REALLY, REALLY in love with a foid. Holy fuck, I could literally not think about anything other than this one particular foid. Of course, it all turned out to be one traumatic disaster. And I feel like I'm mentally still stuck at 16. Which seems to be relatively common here. Sweet 16 is an important age, after all... I guess many people this age either get a GF or a trauma, lol.

Definitely 15, I don't feel like I've grown at all since then.

I'm 30, I act 8, and I feel 90. Fuck my life.

I've felt like I've been done with life and that there's nothing left 4 me here since I was 17. So I guess it's like 90 or something

Depends how drunk I am