Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR what is your mental age?

18 going on 40

My emotional development is severely stunted, I can't express my feeling in an interaction in a way a regular person does. This is part of the reason I consider myself "immature", I'd say I didn't get past highschool in terms of personality development.

Don't know. I have come to complete nihilism which I wasn't in during my teenage years.

so maybe 18 or 17

13 but also 60 or something. Despite what the bigots might claim, age isn't unary. You can have multiple ages at the same time.

I don't know. I consider myself to be very mature and boring, but then again who doesn't around people who behave like monkeys.

Idk bro, all i can say is that most 15 - 16 y/o already life experience mog me.

I’m 26, but I have the emotional intelligence of a 13 year old. The way I talk to people is very immature and young-ish, as well. I stumble over words and try to sound smart, but my volume control and natural rhythm is off.

im 20 and not only i am short, but also look very young. i dont have an old face / small body problem.I have a very young looking face with a small body that makes me pass easily as a 14 year old no problem. gonna die virgin tbh, mentally i am 20 but nobody respects me, only my parents that dont care about my looks as much as others, treat me in fair way.
Always will feel 16 as long as i dont get to experience teenage love
love is only as beautifull as the people having it. dont be too blinded by envy and high T. you eather looksmaxxx, ascend to an A sexual being, or rope as an incel. no other way around it

Last edited: