Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your most hated social media platform?

if you could shut down 1 big social media platform what would it be?

• Total voters
ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Visionary
-
Basically, if you could shut down 1 big social media platform what would it be?

I fucking hate it all and wish it was all nuked but i gotta say jewstagram, kikebook, and gaychat are my 3 least favorites ranked in order of most hated. I hate seeing attractive people post about how awesome their lives are especially thots getting free orbiters from cucks just for existing. So much fucking ragefuel.

Instagram and twitch by far.

Whores get to whore on instagram for free for validaiton
While they also can get paid for it on twitch.

Instagram by FAR

Instagram cuz of all the validation they get

I just lost my Twitter acc because they're asking me to verify a phone number and I don't have any phone numbers I want to give them.

Snapchat tbh because underage JB’s constantly send nudes and they don’t have to worry about getting caught because the nudes just later disappear.

Basically, if you could shut down 1 big social media platform what would it be?

I fucking hate it all and wish it was all nuked but i gotta say jewstagram, kikebook, and gaychat are my 3 least favorites ranked in order of most hated. I hate seeing attractive people post about how awesome their lives are especially thots getting free orbiters from cucks just for existing. So much fucking ragefuel.

Tinder

Twitch is technically worse than instagram, but it also has a nerdy barrier that prevents total luddites from entry. Instagram is so primitive and normified it should be burned with fire.

Twitter has liberal feminist soyboys and pseudointellectual journalists who‘s ideas are approved by the status quo with a little blue check mark so I’d have to say twitter tbh.

Instagram is just attention whores.

Here's my theory:

Attention seeking stacy until 28-35 shows her ass on insta.
Once she has Tyrone's baby its time to post group shots on Faceberg.

Instagram is literally women hoeing around to gather orbiters...

Instagram is the worst hands down. Facebook in second place.

i'm new to instagram, but i think i already hate it more than facebook, that place get's the worse of facebook.

Facebook by far, few around here where i live use Twitter or instagram, I'm only one that doesn't have it, heck my fucking mother is on it everyday and she is approaching 60, nothing will ever get in its way

Instagram could legit be single handedly responsible for western collapse

Instagram and perhaps Twitch, easy for women to whore there. Although then they would just find another platform.

probably twitter

so many people think they are more important than they are.

Twitter says "unsupported phone number".
And every other online number I tried says there's already an account with that phone number or the verification code never arrives.
It's over...

instagram is 100% pure, concentrated cancer

Instagram is a double edged sword since it has decent entertainment accounts and a shit done of good reposts from alot of platforms that I normally would be able to see, that being said I hate it the most because of its absolute whore culture and foid worship.

can't decide, on all of them people think they are something special

All of them are shit and they need to go

There are subhumans on Instagram too. But Snapchat is absolutely hell. Only foids and chads

I use instagram for stalking but its still trash

no votes for jewtube, yea even those it has become so cucked in recent yrs it's not as bad as the others. I still hate those fucking foid vloggers and comment sections are literal blackpill goldmines

twitch cause the wahmen are invading are gamer spaces and taking soyboy money that should be donated to male gamers

Foids don't even use cuckbook anymore jfl, Instagram by far