Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your opinion about abortion?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20207
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20207

-
Putting moralfag arguments aside, such as :soy:her body, her choice” and :soy:it is wrong to kill babies”, there are actually logial arguments both pro and against abortion.

On one hand, abortion encourages females to be promiscuous whores without having to take any responsiblity for it, which increases degeneracy and makes females more toxic against and useless for men, typically also leeching of male tax payers.

On the other hand, it is mostly trashy (black) whores who abort, and they should never reproduce in the first place. Them aborting their fetuses could therefore be considered voluntary eugenics, and this also prevents new incels from being born to a life of suffering and being raised by a single mother.

I think that abortion should be allowed, but it should not be the choice of the female whether to abort or not. Instead, a genetic evaluation should be done on every pregnant female, which would either force them to abort their fetus or give birth to their baby, depending on genetic quality.

it's whatever to me, tho personally if youre dumb enough to get a unwanted baby, you should own up to it and raise it .

It is based and the only reason people on this forum oppose abortion is because they grew up as social conservatives. But they won't admit it. Despite what the idiots here claim, there is nothing inherently blackpilled about being anti-abortion.

I am pro-abortion. Not pro-choice.

It's none of my business, which means I'm not against it, but it also means I shouldn't have to pay for it through taxes.

Anywhere abortions are legal, Euthanasia should be as well

If youre thinking about aborting then you probably wont give the child a proper childhood so I rather them just abort it

I don't give a fuck

anyone who supports abortion is a cuck plain and simple there's no debate to be had

I'm against abortion, not because I'm pro life but because I hate women

Only for jews and ignorant people

I support forced eugenics for males

Abortion and post birth abortion should all be allowed if the kid is retarded, short or disabled or disadvantaged in any way

All women must be carried to term, aborting women will just lead to more incels so they must always live to provide pleasure

On one hand I hate that they can erase their sins.

The other hand I also don't wanna pay taxes if they kept the bastard.

Don't give a damn tbh, i wish i was aborted ffs

Putting moralfag arguments aside, such as :soy:her body, her choice” and :soy:it is wrong to kill babies”, there are actually logial arguments both pro and against abortion.

On one hand, abortion encourages females to be promiscuous whores without having to take any responsiblity for it, which increases degeneracy and makes females more toxic against and useless for men, typically also leeching of male tax payers.

On the other hand, it is mostly trashy (black) whores who abort, and they should never reproduce in the first place. Them aborting their fetuses could therefore be considered voluntary eugenics, and this also prevents new incels from being born to a life of suffering and being raised by a single mother.

I think that abortion should be allowed, but it should not be the choice of the female whether to abort or not. Instead, a genetic evaluation should be done on every pregnant female, which would either force them to abort their fetus or give birth to their baby, depending on genetic quality.
No abortion

Eugenics eventually happens when someone suicide, abortion don't have any pro

Should be illegal tbh femoids have enough preventive methods
I'm against abortion, not because I'm pro life but because I hate women
Based

Last edited:
My only complaint with it is they cant make up their damn minds about it, you cant have it both ways its one or the other.
Its either 1. a precious life worth protecting or 2. a bundle of cells. it cant be a life in situation A and a bundle of cells in situation B.
EX
My state changed the laws a little bit to give higher penalties to drunk drivers and others who murder fetuses. They had to change it because it made a gray area for abortion. Only difference between the two seems to be the intent of the mother.
Whore on her way to clinic:
A: Gets hit by drunk. Baby dies. Drunk gets a murder charge, whores pregnancy terminated
B: Whore doesn't get hit by drunk makes it to clinic get abortion perfectly legal.
Need consistency either a bundle of cells for A and B or a life, PICK ONE!

Abortion is often a genuine kindness. Suppose your child ends up being a poor, low status, bad genes, ugly manlett. Fucking over before it even began. God I wish I had been aborted.

Too many people. Think of how much better the world would be if I were aborted

Too many people. Think of how much better the world would be if I were aborted
Blame modern medicine for that one. How many of us wouldn't have survived into our teens a few hundred years ago?

Men should never be forced tp pay for abortions through taxes.
That would mean women can fuck chad raw and hard working incels are forced to clear their mistakes

That would mean women can fuck chad raw and hard working incels are forced to clear their mistakes

I think the process is disgusting and the fact foids would be willing to do something like it grosses me out but

i mostly dont care, it doesn't effect me.

What annoys me is that we will always have to pay in the end.

Individuals who grow up in economically unprepared families are more likely to be a drain on the taxpayer. Education, healthcare, social services, and incarceration are expensive.

I'm pro-abortion.
First of all because this life is misery and any child that is not brought into this world is a victory. I genuinely believe in this.
And secondly because like you said a lot of people who abort are degenerates who never wanted the kid and would be terrible parents to it. It's basically the same as my previous reason: innocent children going through misery.

So yeah, for the sake of the baby only, because I don't give a fuck about the parents, abortion should be not only legal but mandatory in some cases. For example when you know the baby will be disabled, or when the parents are obviously unqualified (druggies, etc.).

Based — abortion should be legal, but the collective shouldn’t be forced to pay for it, the individuals should have to.
anyone who supports abortion is a cuck plain and simple there's no debate to be had
Nonsense — ugly low status poor men objectively have net negative lives and would be better off never having been born.

I wish I had been aborted.

Now I’m stuck here having to wage slave my life away and pay rent just to meet the bare minimum of survival without sex or friends waiting to die of a painful heart attack or some shit or cancer and for what?

Oh, I got to play video games that was a little bit enjoyable — does NOT come close to making up for how shit life is and how life is a very lopsided net negative that will never change.

For many especially in poverty and/or with bad genes (if you’re male) abortion is a genuine kindness. Objectively true, no "cuck" here or there.

EDIT: just to nip in the butt the low hanging reply to this, "just kill yourself then faggot" -- also nonsense because it assumes suicide is "free".

This isn't "The Good Place" where there's just a door we can walk through to painlessly stop existing -- suicide almost always involves front loaded suffering and there's also a chance that your attempt fails, but lands you in a coma or as a vegetable or some shit (guy I knew shot himself in the mouth with a shotgun after his gf broke up with him but lived, just as a vegetable).

There's also the irony that "I've been given a life not worth living but an iron will to survive" -- it is very difficult to overcome one's programming and actually go through with it even if you know in an objective sense it's the best option for you. When you're there holding the gun, it's almost impossible to actually do. Most people can't without being high which of course then fucks up their attempt. People who use poison often don't know what they're doing and suffer in agony a slow death.

The ideal is painless medically assisted suicide, but this is notably ILLEGAL which is total bullshit -- the ideal then would be to blow what money you have then when homelessness comes a knockin and you've hit rock bottom pay the last of your wage slave funds for medically assisted painless suicide. If we could do that, then "kill yourself faggot" would be a better argument, but we can't so stfu.

Last edited: