Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your opinion on black girls

• Thread starter black skincel 2
  • Start date
black skincel 2

black skincel 2

BLACKpilled neet
★★
I heard they were considered the most undesirable for women because of there masculine like attitude towards men. What are your thoughts?

Most of them are ugly imo

Would fuck, wouldn't breed.

Not worth my time.

I find them attractive. On average, they’re probably not as pretty as other races, but a really attractive black woman blows all other types of women away.

shady account.

dont care much for them because they dont want me, like all races of women

Attractive black women blow all the others out of the water

I would smash a black female ngl

who was black skincel 1?

Volcel if you're not into. While they have the highest percentage of unattractive foids of any race, most of them are good and fuckable. I don't get why the black pigment is a disqualifier for many.

They disgust me tbh

I have natural aversion to other races

there loud but i would fuck them not date them

Volcel if you're not into. While they have the highest percentage of unattractive foids of any race, most of them are good and fuckable. I don't get why the black pigment is a disqualifier for many.
Volcel if you wouldn't tbh but I can see why their attitudes are a turn off

I don't care about race as long as she is at least 4/10 and not fat

@BRCel123 @wereqryan @NoMoreSlaving

Mods plz dont ban me (making a point)

If anyone ITT wouldn't smash the foid above "because she's black" you're a volcel.

Edit: Now that I think about it, you're a faggot if you wouldn't.

Last edited:
Not much different from white foids IMO. In terms of behaviour and personality nowadays. Some black foids could even be more traditional than white ones.

There's not many attractive black women out there. The black women who are have white mixed in them or they have white features.

Ugly faces but they have very nice asses. They may be a bit more agressive but some of the nicest foids I've met were black, they tend to have a very motherlike personality, it's a bit hard to put it into words properly. Less bitchy and more cheerful than white foids basically.
Like most people here, I'd be happy to date/fuck them but I don't consider them LTR material because I don't want half-black children.

The none obese ones are OK I suppose. I don't like their general attitudes though, like the ones who think they're queens who deserve the best [maybe that's true of most foids now though] and who are only after rich sports stars [footballers, basketball players] even if they're ugly fat ho's, but it's more American black foids that are like that.

None would be interested in me anyway really.

My least favorite. Find them unattractive.

Irrelevant to me, as all women regardless of color. Par for the course in terms of general foidery. Perhaps a little more honest about it, at least, which is something I guess.

99% of black girl are ugly

44 guest= 44th president Obama.

:feelsthink:

Volcel if you wouldn’t. Unless there worn out and mean as shit.

They have a low iq and high testosterone which makes them aggressive and loud. I guess you have never seen black women in real life.

They have a low iq and high testosterone which makes them aggressive and loud. I guess you have never seen black women in real life.
Have you ever seen a high IQ foid or one that isn't aggressive and loud with an incel?

Some are really fucking hot. And others are really fucking ugly. Yes I know it's a video game character but Sheva Alomar from Resident Evil 5 is hot as balls to me.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

But from what I see on the internet (never knew a black woman irl) they are dumb as fuck, speak in a weird language, are interested only in their nails, often are morbidly obese and they seem to hate men under 180 cm even more than white stacies.

Not best at being cute adorable lolis of culture. Good at being loud annoying sluts

Black girls are ulgy and annoying af

Most of them are ugly.

Nope.

I find them very grotesque looking. Show me a random group of 20 black women, and I will only find 5 moderately attractive. In a same sample size, i would be attracted to 15 white or Hispanic foids.

Then there’s that vile, disgusting, short tempered attitude that they have (SJW media calls this “sass”). The “nice” black women I have met are clearly fake, I can see through it.

Source: grew up in a black neighborhood

Ugly, low iq, obnoxious. The hot ones have Caucasian features. The fat nose, fat lip, etc.. traits they normally have are awful

@BRCel123 @wereqryan @NoMoreSlaving

View attachment 120905

Mods plz dont ban me (making a point)

If anyone ITT wouldn't smash the foid above "because she's black" you're a volcel.

Edit: Now that I think about it, you're a faggot if you wouldn't.

I'd smash that. Nothing wrong with a bit of jungle fever

Most of them are ugly and obnoxious from what I've seen

Most of them are ugly and obnoxious from what I've seen
That’s majority of blacks in general. Whenever I go to break at work there is always a group laughing,talking, hollering very loud like fucking animals it’s ridiculous

Black woman are the third most attractive in the world, as well as the only races more attractive than blacks are the whites and the mixeds between black and white.

I dont understand the general hate against black woman here, black woman MOG TO HELL noodle and currywhores.

I would fuck a tree if a vagina was attached to it.

By far the most obnoxious and unattractive foids