What is your reaction when you see ugly skinny or short balding fat guys with girlfriends?

W

Wettinghose

Officer
-
I usually imagine that these guys have money or some kind of social status but sometimes I come to the terms that they mog me in terms of social competence and who knows what else.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

Mοdcel
-
I think about how deep their wallets must be

ovrload

ovrload

Veteran
-
Not everyone hanging around girls automatically means they are together. could just be friends orbiting her.

BigGhey

BigGhey

A Shiny Vaporeon
-
Not everyone hanging around girls automatically means they are together. could just be friends orbiting her.
Also if they actually did have gf I wonder why, is it because of a phat wallet, or is it because he is white and gf is nonwhite, or what?

Fabio

Fabio

Captain
-
I can't recall seeing ugly guys with girls out of their league, usually if they have GF its their looksmatch or below. But I might have missed them since I stare at the ground in public places.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Hanging On
-
I almost never see ugly/short guys with girlfriends. Occasionally I’ll see a fat, tall average dude with a girl, but it’s usually a fit high tier normie, Chadlite or Chad with every girl I see.

Sometimes I see short ugly boomers with fat wives, but life was easier for boomers in almost every way.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

dollpilled manlet untermensch
-
Every ugly guy I see in public is alone or in a group with other ugly guys. Everyone I see with a gf is tall, handsome, and jacked. Or at least tall, handsome, and slender.

RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
-
I can't recall seeing ugly guys with girls out of their league, usually if they have GF its their looksmatch or below. But I might have missed them since I stare at the ground in public places.
Nah man I don't see it either. Only way an ugly short bald guy has a girl is if she's a landwhale or maybe he's white and she's ethnic. This isn't a thing.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Looks like someone is rich and is being taken advantage of.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
-
WithoutMe

WithoutMe

try dota 2 coop bots
-
i sometimes see this but i assume it happened after marriage

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Eat the Chads
-
I've seen this just once and the girl was a total liberal left wing bitch talking about positive energy and genser pronouns or something.

Pretty sure she keeps him as a house'man' and fucks abusive alphas.

He was a NW4 balding manlez with a heaf shaped like he got hit with a hammer as a child.

guerillahubris

guerillahubris

Major
-
i never see this in young couples. only older married couple 35+

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Mentalcel
-
I assume they aren't having sex.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Betabuxxing cuck

Speed

Speed

Recruit
-
That he's getting cucked. Girls just want to give the appearance of talking to these guys for family reasons, but Chad and Tyrone are definitely trying to fuck when the Cuck isn't around.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
I know they are betabuxxers and so I just laugh at this

F

FuckShitPiss

Recruit
-
Provider seeker or status whore. The only women who'll fuck ugly guys are the dishonest ones with ulterior motives, or have psychological issues that would make any Chad with options run for the fucking hills. The types who treat guys well, have self respect and integrity? They only date good looking guys.