Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your reaction when you see ugly skinny or short balding fat guys with girlfriends?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I usually imagine that these guys have money or some kind of social status but sometimes I come to the terms that they mog me in terms of social competence and who knows what else.

I think about how deep their wallets must be

Not everyone hanging around girls automatically means they are together. could just be friends orbiting her.

Not everyone hanging around girls automatically means they are together. could just be friends orbiting her.
Also if they actually did have gf I wonder why, is it because of a phat wallet, or is it because he is white and gf is nonwhite, or what?

I can't recall seeing ugly guys with girls out of their league, usually if they have GF its their looksmatch or below. But I might have missed them since I stare at the ground in public places.

I almost never see ugly/short guys with girlfriends. Occasionally I’ll see a fat, tall average dude with a girl, but it’s usually a fit high tier normie, Chadlite or Chad with every girl I see.

Sometimes I see short ugly boomers with fat wives, but life was easier for boomers in almost every way.

Every ugly guy I see in public is alone or in a group with other ugly guys. Everyone I see with a gf is tall, handsome, and jacked. Or at least tall, handsome, and slender.

I can't recall seeing ugly guys with girls out of their league, usually if they have GF its their looksmatch or below. But I might have missed them since I stare at the ground in public places.

Nah man I don't see it either. Only way an ugly short bald guy has a girl is if she's a landwhale or maybe he's white and she's ethnic. This isn't a thing.

Looks like someone is rich and is being taken advantage of.

I've seen this just once and the girl was a total liberal left wing bitch talking about positive energy and genser pronouns or something.

Pretty sure she keeps him as a house'man' and fucks abusive alphas.

He was a NW4 balding manlez with a heaf shaped like he got hit with a hammer as a child.

edit: well shit

i never see this in young couples. only older married couple 35+

I assume they aren't having sex.

That he's getting cucked. Girls just want to give the appearance of talking to these guys for family reasons, but Chad and Tyrone are definitely trying to fuck when the Cuck isn't around.

I know they are betabuxxers and so I just laugh at this

Provider seeker or status whore. The only women who'll fuck ugly guys are the dishonest ones with ulterior motives, or have psychological issues that would make any Chad with options run for the fucking hills. The types who treat guys well, have self respect and integrity? They only date good looking guys.