Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your score on this looks test?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
k9seYaH.png

5'8 +1
white +2
chin behind lips and forehead -2
hook nose -0.5
horrible teeth with brown color very misaligned and overbite -2
blue eyes +1
forehead tilts back +1
good body from gymcelling +2
broad shoulder +1
I got 3.5

don't be scared of being called a fakecel for having a high number, this is just a test made up by some guy doing research on "lookism.net"

EDIT: The part that you have to read is alot shorter than it looks. Rating myself only took like 3 minutes.

Last edited:
I am not fucking reading that lol

I got fucking 0

in the negatives because of manletism

1. Confirmed incel - it's over

I got a negative 3. JFL

Why all this autistic shit? You know how a face is good looking? You look at it and think "that's a nice looking face."

Saying that Chico would look better if his chin protruded beyond his mouth is stupid. Where your chin should be (other than it being retruded) depends on your facial harmony. I would even go as far as to say that the chin should ideally line up with the mouth and not protrude beyond it, unless it's very slightly.

Last edited:
Why all this autistic shit? You know how a face is good looking? You look at it and think "that's a nice looking face."
this. Also, I got 7 but I know I'm revolting. There should be a 10 point deduction for extreme acne scaring.

Saying that Chico would look better if his chin protruded beyond his mouth is stupid. Where your chin should be (other than it being retruded) depends on your facial harmony. I would even go as far as to say that the chin should ideally line up with the mouth and not protrude beyond it, unless it's very slightly.
there is no need to take everything extremely serious.

My score:

its over

That moment when I lose all my points because of being OverWeight JFL

Does having as many freckles on you face(and body) as someone giving you change for a million dollars in pennies count as acne? If not I got a 5. If it does, I got a 2 and I'm an incel.

k9seYaH.png

5'8 +1
white +2
chin behind lips and forehead -2
hook nose -0.5
horrible teeth with brown color very misaligned and overbite -2
blue eyes +1
forehead tilts back +1
good body from gymcelling +2
broad shoulder +1
I got 3.5

don't be scared of being called a fakecel for having a high number, this is just a test made up by some guy doing research on "lookism.net"

EDIT: The part that you have to read is alot shorter than it looks. Rating myself only took like 3 minutes.
I got 5, but just because im in shape, but not ripped, have good shoulders, am tall, white, have blue eyes, althought my chin is behing my lips, but in frony of my forehead. This test means nothing, im still ugly and worthless.

6.5 but I don't know what hunter eyes are even after I googled it
could remove a point for acne scars and horrible patchy beard, the score could swing all the way from 5.5 to 8.5

Add an inch for being 5'8? Lol at this shitty test, women subtract points for each inch under 6'0.
could remove a point for acne scars and horrible patchy beard, the score could swing all the way from 5.5 to 8.5
Atesh Salih's eyes.

Add an inch for being 5'8? Lol at this shitty test, women subtract points for each inch under 6'0.
according to this test being 30 pounds overweight is as bad as having severe acne scars JFL.

31CFCE2E 1897 4848 87A7 D15A11436FD1

Hooded eyes and no scleral show.

Conflicting interests.
Hard to try to forget about the inevitable inportance of looks when shit like this exists, what is its meaning?
What does it accomplish?
Give me victim status?
Useless because normalfags will never understand the importance of looks.
Explain why i'm ugly in grueling detail?
It does but i have already accepted that i'm fucked so spare me the details.
All this does is make me feel sad.

-7 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Motherfucker, that's bad.

To be fair, even though I may be an ugly bastard, I don't think I'm THAT bad.

I got a fucking 2 lmao jfr (just fucking rope)

damn all that material

ain't got time for school again

Jesus I lost track and ragequit somewhere around -10.

I have no idea how anyone can score a 0 or higher on that.

That's fucking depressing because I know it's true, and I'm in a very bad mood about my looks and all the shit I've been through already just to get to where I am now.

@Error404GFNotFound @VisVoi @Uggo Mongo

What the fuck are we supposed to do.

How do we compete in this world?

Redid it properly and I'm a -10.5 before I even start the nose section or anything after that. Which is only half way. What a joke.

Went back for a second round to completion and I came out somewhere around -19.

Last edited:
Oh geez if we're doing -1 per every 10 pounds I'm fucked. I'm sitting at a -3, probably more but I'm too depressed to do the math on that one.

How can anyone even remotely claim to be ugly while scoring a 0 or higher? You have to have nearly perfect everything in this just to get a 0. If you have perfect features top to bottom, how can you claim to be ugly?

If you score a zero or higher on this you will likely be much better looking than many movie and TV stars.

Last edited:

fakecels.me

How can anyone even remotely claim to be ugly while scoring a 0 or higher? You have to have nearly perfect everything in this just to get a 0. If you have perfect features top to bottom, how can you claim to be ugly?

If you score a zero or higher on this you will likely be much better looking than many movie and TV stars.

Because this test is fucking stupid. I get -6 from height + rice, but because of decent chin/jaw (+2), teeth fixed from braces (+2), decent skin(+2), they cancel out. As if all that is worth being an asian turbomanlet, lol.
Looks are not an exact science...both a single negative trait (bad face/height) and bad harmony/general features can fuck you.
Got a 3.

This is bullshit, but I got 1, lol.

Because this test is fucking stupid. I get -6 from height + rice, but because of decent chin/jaw (+2), teeth fixed from braces (+2), decent skin(+2), they cancel out. As if all that is worth being an asian turbomanlet, lol.
Looks are not an exact science...both a single negative trait (bad face/height) and bad harmony/general features can fuck you.
Got a 3.
cope. the test evaluates you as a whole not foreveralone abloobloobloo bullshit like "muh height" "muh ethnik"

if you got anything above a 0 you deserve the :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

-9??????
The acne part got me -6 so without that t
it wouldn't be too bad

Last edited:
Apparently 13.5
I think I did something wrong or Im the next gigachad

Apparently 13.5
I think a bunch of guys here are overcounting the negatives they have. Reminds me of how in the incelophere in other sites like lookism they would say they have NCT or upper eyelid exposure when their eyes look completely normal or say they have bad acne when they have a few blackheads on their nose. For example I am really bloated despite being low bodyfat but I didn't count myself as "round/feminine face" because I only count my negatives if its seriously out of the norm for a guy like this (pic is a girl)
2759fd5b5cf300c0a84f8eebe2bcb82b 1

13k, discounting one guy who looked like rocky dennis, was by far uglier than any guy I saw in real life and I only counted him down to -9.

Apparently 13.5
10 here lol. The NW was the one that fucked my score the most. Obviously attractiveness can't be asserted through some basic questions.

Daily reminder this thread has proven this site is full of good looking Chads who have perfect:

- Chins
- Jaws
- Nose
- Teeth
- Cheekbones
- Skulls
- Hairlines

But yet claim they are still ugly even though that is physically impossible.

If it were up to me this would be an admission test to the site and if you score > 0 you get the door.

Oh great, I'm a negative 2