Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your stance on eugenics?

retard_supreme0

retard_supreme0

Autist
★★★
I've always been for it, for the simple reason that women control who gets to reproduce and they make terrible decisions. It is well known that women do not care about or select for intelligence; the only trait that allows humanity to ascend beyond our primate ancestors and create livable societies. Instead, women select for traits that ought to be extremely undesirable, the so-called "dark triad" of sociopathy and narcissism. Humanity as a whole has suffered as a result of this unfortunate evolutionary dead-end.

Also important is the fact that men do not get to select; it is well known contemporary wisdom that "men fuck who they can, women fuck who they want". To actually choose a genetically desirable partner is reserved for the absolute most desirable males, and even so, they have less of a say than most women. This is perhaps the second biggest shortcoming of human sexual selection, and probably the reason that most incels exist.

[tips fedora]

I think only the most freakishly hideous, birth defected, and diseased people should be banned from breeding. People should have their DNA tested and put in a database that searches for the best partner to counter their genetics. For example a high IQ manlet and a low IQ tall foid might be matched up so their offspring would be balanced out.

I'm generally for it but be nice to those who lost the lottery. Gene therapy should also be researched

Even if there was genetic selection and sterilization of undesirable individuals, inceldom would still exist. Women do not select a predefined genetic pattern. Women select the fittest within a social context. Just as in a society infested with ugly men, there will be ugly men breeding, in a society infested with men of superior genetics, there will be those who stand out and those who are marginalized.

I'm for it. Obviously not Nazi type but the pre nazi era

Anyone who opposes eugenics via gene editing, in vitro fertilization, and/or genetic screening is evil, deluded scum.

Anyone who opposes eugenics via gene editing, in vitro fertilization, and/or genetic screening is evil, deluded scum.
True. It's like they delight in forcing future people to be genetic crap when they do not have to be. Yeah, our lives suck but why continue the pain?

Like Baraka Mkray says "eugenics is still alive"

Sterilise anyone with hereditary diseases, anyone who has an IQ of under 85 and severe mental illnesses (not just meme illnesses like adhd, anxiety,depression, which are caused by society). Also criminals that are repeat offenders.

Who need eugenics when you have tinder.

I'm for it. Obviously not Nazi type but the pre nazi era
Hitler had villages for retards and looksmatched them after they were sterilized! Unfortunately, a avalanche wiped out one, and even though they sent rescue teams, the damage was done to their reputation.

Volcel if hideous freak refuses his looksmatch at the tardvill!

I've been for mild eugenics for a long time but as of late I gravitated more to the Christian side, so I'm less for it now. But some things Christians defend (like keeping babies that will just be born to die, with horrid conditions, or having tons of kids even if you don't really have the conditions to raise them properly) still seem unreasonable to me.

Yes. And chads are outdated mammonth hunters, by based eugenics chads are not to be preserved

Sterilise anyone with hereditary diseases, anyone who has an IQ of under 85 and severe mental illnesses (not just meme illnesses like adhd, anxiety,depression, which are caused by society). Also criminals that are repeat offenders.

Forced sterilization is cruel. A better alternative is state-issued breeding licenses after genetic screening, and once you meet a certain financial threshold. Anybody who has a baby without a license forfeits their child to state care.

I hate statism, but the entity of government is necessary if humanity is to self-direct its own evolution.

My stance is that I shouldn’t have been born in the first place, and it would have been greatly appreciated.

Idc I just want a 10/10 blonde stacy gf of nordic or german phenotype

Yes. Eugenics, in the form of genetically engineered offspring, should exist and be heavily implemented into our society. I will be founding a eugenics society focused on the research of genetic engineering and gene replacement. This will ensure that future generations will have high IQs in relation to today’s people and that no one will have to endure having an incel physique.
Yes. Eugenics, in the form of genetically engineered offspring, should exist and be heavily implemented into our society. I will be founding a eugenics society focused on the research of genetic engineering and gene replacement. This will ensure that future generations will have high IQs in relation to today’s people and that no one will have to endure having an incel physique (not to mention the countless other perks of having perfect genes).

In society supporting eugenics, we would be eradicated for being too ugly.

But I'm fine with it since 99,99% of foids would have been eradicated for being too stupid to let live.

Imo we should get rid of handicapped and elderly over 80.

All low IQ thug apes being castrated, that would fix things up.