Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your waist size?

What is your waist measurement?

• 28-30"

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • 30-32"

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • 32-34"

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 34-36"

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • 36"+ (fat fuck)

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Since we're on the topic of body fat with @FACEandLMS newest video. What is your waist measurement? Obviously not all fat, some genetics, too, in terms of its size. Ideal is to have a small waist with wide shoulders.

I thinks it's between 34-36 and yet I still have a v-taper and appear wide, goes to show that my frame is really good, thank you dad for passing on these gentics

I thinks it's between 34-36 and yet I still have a v-taper and appear wide, goes to show that my frame is really good, thank you dad for passing on these gentics

You could probably get it down to 32" at a low body fat. Would look pretty sick.

30-30, literally can't buy pants in store because minimum length is 32. jfl at being manlet.

28 but apparently having a small waist when it comes to gymcelling is a good thing. This true?

Havent measured it in a while but I wear 32 pants

No idea and idgaf tbh.

6'1 it's somewhere between 32 and 34. 34 is slightly loose on me but 32 is too tight for sure at the moment. I wear 34 waist with a belt.

I know, I know I need to lose 20lbs or so.

When I was in my late teens I was super low bodyfat but still wore a 32 waist.

I have no idea what these sizes are. In europe we have S, M, L, XL, XXL and so on

Smaller than last month.

kek just measured my waist its 37.3 inches damn lol and still have a 4 pack

i'll have to check later

Around 28 with v taper. Still a framecel unfortunately :(

Even when I was skinny it was 36”, I’m just low T with wide hips. Skeleton is incel. Can’t change. Rope.

last i measured 32 inch but i cut since then

33" at 6'1", and I'm still under 180 lbs. jfl

not sure how to measure but way too big

how small should foid waist be for us to consider her foid, IMO if she has belly that's too large she's not technically female so it's not volcel to not pursue the landwhale

No clue but I know its small and makes me insecure of the rest of my torso :feelsUnreal:

Between 34 and 36

34 since im bloated as fuck now :feelshaha:

34-35ish, little bit of a fatcel

I'm at 36 inches right now and my goal is to get down to 30. Im holding lots of fat on my midsection.