Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What keeps you from killing yourself? I am really interested to know.

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
Me personally, I am starting to lose copes. I am lost, it is not just my ugliness but also my mind, I am a prisoner of my diseased brain, I can't ever change. I wish I was Neurotypical, normal, I don't even care about my looks, just so sick of my malfunctioning brain.

I envy the dead or those with no insight, those with Down Syndrome or just the lack of any self-awarness, I wish I had the mind of an animal, just pure instinct and no reason, than life would be bearable.

So, what keeps you alive? Fear, hopes, no motivations, don't want to hurt loved ones?

Me personally, I am starting to lose copes. I am lost, it is not just my ugliness but also my mind, I am a prisoner of my diseased brain, I can't ever change. I wish I was Neurotypical, normal, I don't even care about my looks, just so sick of my malfunctioning brain.

I envy the dead or those with no insight, those with Down Syndrome or just the lack of any self-awarness, I wish I had the mind of an animal, just pure instinct and no reason, than life would be bearable.

So, what keeps you alive? Fear, hopes, no motivations, don't want to hurt loved ones?
Monk maxing and occult maxing. But besides that nothing else.i may try in a few years to see if quantum immortality is legit

I’m too afraid to die

I'm gonna save some money, then be a NEET for a couple of months, coping with shows and games. Once the money runs out, i will kill myself.

I think maybe someday I will beat a leftard to death, that keeps me going

I'm losing hope , I don't think i will ever be truly happy. Loved ones are holding me back , I don't want to hurt my parents like that

I have a handful of copes left to try, like drugmaxxing

Survival instinct .

Nothing more . My Brain keeps coming up with bullshit excuses to keep me alive .

Too much of a pussy to do it. Also my brother and mother would be sad.

Monk maxing and occult maxing. But besides that nothing else.i may try in a few years to see if quantum immortality is legit
Tried all that but drove me nuts, did psychedelics, actually pretty good but once you come down you are back in the same ol'e shithole world Satan/Demiurge/sadist God has created for us.

Survival instinct .

Nothing more . My Brain keeps coming up with bullshit excuses to keep me alive .
Don't know but I can't see this world anymore, it makes me so sick. Why do we have to live so damn long and why in THIS fucking era with modern medicine and low violence?!

Alcohol and drugs

1. Scary
2. I hate my parents but it still would be too cruel. I'm too kind (beta) and coward, also there are also my grandparents who I don't hate

I'm too afraid of the pain

So, what keeps you alive?
Currently it is because of the slow progress of obtaining a firearms license here.
I want to die by shooting myself with a shotgun or large caliber pistol ( .45+ ).
Preferably a shotgun since it assures death.

I want to save up for my eventual rope in style

Not wanting to ruin my parents life

I tried when I was psychotic then came to with blood all over me and a belt around my neck. I was very close to death, very strange feeling. Anyway they put me on meds and that helped but it's just another cope in a long line of copes. I will inevitably try again. If I had access to super soaker with boom booms in this country I would be long gone.

I don't really know it anymore, i guess it's because of my family.

Because it's illegal!

I would hate for my corpse to rot in a jail cell instead of being eaten by my pets.

I tried when I was psychotic then came to with blood all over me and a belt around my neck. I was very close to death, very strange feeling. Anyway they put me on meds and that helped but it's just another cope in a long line of copes. I will inevitably try again. If I had access to super soaker with boom booms in this country I would be long gone.
Very sad story.
Try psychedelics, maybe the natural ones before roping.

Gonna die anyways. Why bother. The ultimate blackpill is everyone dies alone in an old age home. I want to see the chads and stacies eating this blackpill while I continue to cope and not care.

Gonna die anyways. Why bother. The ultimate blackpill is everyone dies alone in an old age home. I want to see the chads and stacies eating this blackpill while I continue to cope and not care.
Well that is true but you have to live a painful 70-90 years with unfullfilled desires while these Stacies and Chads have good lives in that time.

A good side job and a large family inheritance that means I have good cope access.

There is no fail proof and painless method for me. What about you? What is your reason?

It would ruin the rest of my mothers life, however I will rope when my parents die in 20+ years

Well that is true but you have to live a painful 70-90 years with unfullfilled desires while these Stacies and Chads have good lives in that time.
Even chads and stacies get maybe 30 years of being attractive. After that it's only memories anyways. Everyone gets blackpilled if they don't die young.

A good side job and a large family inheritance that means I have good cope access.
Well I don't have that and actually you could statusmaxx
There is no fail proof and painless method for me. What about you? What is your reason?
Fear, don't want to hurt my family, also, a bit silly, I want to see how the world turns out in the near future but at the same time I am so sick of being me and being alive.

Even chads and stacies get maybe 30 years of being attractive. After that it's only memories anyways. Everyone gets blackpilled if they don't die young.
30 years is pretty long tbh

Too afraid to fuck up and end up even more deformed through a botched attempt
I wanted to really off myself since the end of high school but this fear hold me back
I don' t really have access to any safe methods in my country(no easy access to guns or cyanide). I considered jumping from high height but couldn' t find any accessible place high enough(with concrete ground).
If anyone is considering suicide I strongly suggest to check this link unless you want to end up disfigured/deformed or a vegetable.
I hate my life can't cope can't rope. I wish I just die in my sleep

After I solve the singularity I will rope.

Very sad story.
Try psychedelics, maybe the natural ones before roping.
Yeah it was pretty shit bro ngl. I know the meds don't work for everyone but they do work for me to an extent so I can still function.

I tried Salvia when it was legal here and it was pretty cool. Only once or twice though.

This place is a good cope, enjoyed lurking for a while, plenty of lifefuel and it helps knowing others are in the same boat.

I wanted to really off myself since the end of high school but this fear hold me back
I don' t really have access to any safe methods in my country(no easy access to guns or cyanide). I considered jumping from high height but couldn' t find any accessible place high enough(with concrete ground).
If anyone is considering suicide I strongly suggest to check this link unless you want to end up disfigured/deformed or a vegetable.
Put your neck on the railway. Guaranteed death.

I don't want sex or relationships anymore. All femoids are worthless. I just wan't to surgerymaxx so I don't have to see myself become old as an ugly man. I'll kill myself if I can't do it before it's too late. I want to fight against incel oppression. I want to be the Malcolm Sex of incels.

Two things

Fear of hell

And I don't want to live my mom alone

Kind of the same for me.
Yeah it was pretty shit bro ngl. I know the meds don't work for everyone but they do work for me to an extent so I can still function.

I tried Salvia when it was legal here and it was pretty cool. Only once or twice though.

This place is a good cope, enjoyed lurking for a while, plenty of lifefuel and it helps knowing others are in the same boat.
Before I off myself I will try DMT and things related to it liek Ayuhuasca, extremely powerful psychedelics.

Gonna rope soon

Put your neck on the railway. Guaranteed death.
I haven't really thought about this tbh. Gotta make sure I am not stopped by anyone but a promising method nonetheless. Thank you

Fear of hell
Dont wanna hurt my family either

Copes and hope

Alcohol, weed, morphine, xanax, nicotine, dxm, caffeine, anything that lets me feel something different or allows me to escape my painful reality

I can't pay my bills if I'm dead

Pure hatred and spite