Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What keeps you from killing yourself? I am really interested to know.

Fear, and othER reasons that make me wait for a bettER future

coward id say and copes

Copes, awaiting for possible positive changes if masses realize the truth, in the process of trying to careermax, and want to stay alive to spite soyciety because i know they want ugly men like me to rope.

my will to cope is gone but my will to live is still here
it sucks

The basic instinct to stay alive that all animals have. Nothing more.

The pursuit of knowledge

Fear, hopes, no motivations, don't want to hurt loved ones?
It do be like that sometimes.
Some fucking hope + getting wasted once every 1-2 weeks is like a cleansing ritual ngl

im not in a hurry, i will just slowly fade away from this world
Gonna die anyways. Why bother. The ultimate blackpill is everyone dies alone in an old age home. I want to see the chads and stacies eating this blackpill while I continue to cope and not care.

Lack of balls + hope of better future (JFL)

One sentence
My life is not yet shit enough

Being plastered drunk and eating food tbh.

I look forward to this

If I killed myself the cucks and foids would win.

I decided that I won't sui until my father dies. DGAF about mommy dearest because she's half the reason I'm an incel. But my father, I care about him and I don't want him to go through the trauma of burying his child.

Once he goes through, I'm done.

Lack of a method of suicide that is quick, painless and certain to succeed, I fear failing at suicide and becoming physically or mentally disabled (life would be even worse). I died inside years ago tbqh, im just an empty body walking the earth ever since.

Money and hatred

I'll admit I still have hope.

Not to ascend, but to see this world falling apart so I have my "I told you so!" moment.

Money and hatred
I am rather wealthy for being a minimalistic autist and having a high paying job when I was younger, still my life is misrable.
I'll admit I still have hope.

Not to ascend, but to see this world falling apart so I have my "I told you so!" moment.
Kind of have this mindset too as I really believe something big will happen in the near future(a 9/11 type situation but like 10 times bigger/start of WWIII)

Me personally, I am starting to lose copes. I am lost, it is not just my ugliness but also my mind, I am a prisoner of my diseased brain, I can't ever change. I wish I was Neurotypical, normal, I don't even care about my looks, just so sick of my malfunctioning brain.

I envy the dead or those with no insight, those with Down Syndrome or just the lack of any self-awarness, I wish I had the mind of an animal, just pure instinct and no reason, than life would be bearable.

So, what keeps you alive? Fear, hopes, no motivations, don't want to hurt loved ones?
Try anything that can help you ascend somehow

My dad being sad and I also enjoy the alone,quiet moments of living.
I want to see what technology,anime and the west itself become.
The difference between reality and death is that I already know the tragectory of one of them.

I hate alcohol but I get your point.
I rarely get wasted alone tho. Just a bit faded when I'm bored
You should probably drink on occasion like normies do. If you know any I mean. It helps me socialize tbh
I really suck when im sober.

You know there is a lot to do. Things that I'm afraid of. Things that I know I should do but don't want to. Shit to see. Games to play.
Probably those things that you don't know very well yet but want to discover or master them to some degree.

I am rather wealthy for being a minimalistic autist and having a high paying job when I was younger, still my life is misrable.

Kind of have this mindset too as I really believe something big will happen in the near future(a 9/11 type situation but like 10 times bigger/start of WWIII)
I’m going to cope hard with money by spending tens of thousands on plastic surgery and living in a lavish mansion with nice cars. Still have a few years to go before I make 150k+ but it will be all upward mobility from there.

I rarely get wasted alone tho. Just a bit faded when I'm bored
You should probably drink on occasion like normies do. If you know any I mean. It helps me socialize tbh
I really suck when im sober.

You know there is a lot to do. Things that I'm afraid of. Things that I know I should do but don't want to. Shit to see. Games to play.
Probably those things that you don't know very well yet but want to discover or master them to some degree.
I used to do well when I was drunk but sometime in my 20s even that faded, I just got more and more depressed until I realized that not even Booze can't help me anymore.

I’m going to cope hard with money by spending tens of thousands on plastic surgery and living in a lavish mansion with nice cars. Still have a few years to go before I make 150k+ but it will be all upward mobility from there.
I have around 80k and some savings put into Gold but I probably won't do shit with it. Like I said, I am a minimalist and have no car,live in a one room and almost empty apartment.

I used to do well when I was drunk but sometime in my 20s even that faded, I just got more and more depressed until I realized that not even Booze can't help me anymore.

I have around 80k and some savings put into Gold but I probably won't do shit with it. Like I said, I am a minimalist and have no car,live in a one room and almost empty apartment.

I wish I could understand the appeal of minimalism, but I just can’t. In another life, I would want to live my days as a monk, free from any desires of materialism and the flesh. I will not suffer the ugly hand that I have been dealt. I will gather as many resources as I can to get what I want. I would literally kill myself if not for the possibilities that money brings to the table.

jacking off and internetz

I'm hyper competitive. So as soon as I'm playing sports or any other type of competition I can feel myself lighting up. I live for those feelings.
Gonna die anyways. Why bother. The ultimate blackpill is everyone dies alone in an old age home. I want to see the chads and stacies eating this blackpill while I continue to cope and not care.
brutallll, so you spend your days in old-age homes watching old people die?
My dad being sad and I also enjoy the alone,quiet moments of living.
I want to see what technology,anime and the west itself become.
The difference between reality and death is that I already know the tragectory of one of them.
Think you do*

Can't buy a gun where I live. I've tried to see what it would be like to hang myself from the doorknob with a shoelace, but feeling the pulse of the big vein on my neck makes me panicky, so I immediately stop.

If I had a certain and relatively painless way to do it I probably would have done it by now.

Fear of institutionalization and becoming human vegetation

parents

when they die i'm out this bitch

Me personally, I am starting to lose copes. I am lost, it is not just my ugliness but also my mind, I am a prisoner of my diseased brain, I can't ever change. I wish I was Neurotypical, normal, I don't even care about my looks, just so sick of my malfunctioning brain.

I envy the dead or those with no insight, those with Down Syndrome or just the lack of any self-awarness, I wish I had the mind of an animal, just pure instinct and no reason, than life would be bearable.

So, what keeps you alive? Fear, hopes, no motivations, don't want to hurt loved ones?
At this point only my three years younger brother who is currently studying and busy with it. I don't want to put him through all the shit that would come after my suicide right now. So i wait until he finishes it and gets a job.

Don't feel like it