Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What keeps you from killing yourself?

wish I had a gun

would play russian roulette every day

incel said:
dont have the guts to do it yet.

I want to though. once I get a gun it will be easier to comit to than hanging

If you're in America, getting guns is a stupidly easy process. For me I just walked in, they did a five minute background check, and I walked out with a gun. If you can't go that route, because of trouble with the law or a stay in a psych ward, you can always go to a gun show since it's considered a private sale and background checks aren't required. Of course this all depends on what state you're in.

Money. Coping is easy when you have money. And I do creative work that gets me praise from a lot of people (who don't know how I look, thankfully) so that's a little boost to self-esteem too.

A botched suicide.  I am deathly afraid of screwing up my own suicide, that I just can't bring myself to ever go through with it.  If I survived an ordeal like that, I'd be stuck in a fate far worse than where I am now.

And I'm autistic.  Believe me, I'll find a way to fuck up even a foolproof suicide method.

thinking that if i hold out thinks might get better

Valinor said:
Let's see those reasons. As incels there's pretty much no reason to keep on living. Every day is more painful than the last. What keeps us going? For me it's being too much of a pussy to do it and trying to slowly build up the courage.

Fear, fear of pain and being left as a vegetable..and deep inside Hope; hope that I can become someone normal with a beautiful wife and children...

Family and the couple of friends who I have.

Damn survival instinct.