Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what kind of clothes do you usually wear?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i have 3 tracksuits adidas and a few ugly t shirts, i look retarded 

chandal-adidas.jpg

Are you slav?

Plain t-shirts and sweatpants tbh.

T-shirts and bottoms usually. I wore jeans for a while, even suits, but I don't give a fuck anymore.

If i have to interact with people: jeans, shirts and thicker cardigans.

If not: t-shirts, sweatpants and shorts.

Jeans and dresshirts, all 20+ year old hand-me-downs full of holes, stitches and often missing buttons/zippers. They were my dad's, but he's too fat to wear them now and they're several sizes too big for me. For instance, I'm supposed to wear size 30 x 32 jeans but most of my pairs are 36 x 32.

I haven't bought clothes in like 6 years.

I am currently engaged in looksmaxxing so I usually wear shorts and a button down or dress pants and a button down with sweater and tie.

t-shirts and sweatpants thats all.

Dark blue jeans that haven't been washed in months. Wal-Mart T-shirts that at least look good on me color wise. Red Wing Beckman's in cigar leather from my old looksmaxing days. A cream-colored sweater if it's chilly. My ugly work coat if it's real cold.

I'm into streetwear but not the supreme, bape and other expensive brand ones.
I'm more of a bershka and zara guy.

I also like street wear and am a sneakerhead but since clothes do not matter, I wear the same sweaty smelly clothes all the time.

black hoodie dark jeans exclusively

My work uniform.

Clothes are cope
I go around naked.

Kiddin. I'm poor so old clothes. When i was able to ask things like these to people, they would say that i dress 'casual', never knew what that exactly means :/

Most of the tomes sweatpants + shirt.
When going outside some times leather pants + leather jacket.

t shirts and baggy jeans and Walmart sneakers (the stupid ones with the S). What do real chads even dress like?

i leave the house once a month but i wear black joggers and a black hoodie 99% of the time. black roshes and a black nike hat too. does that sound retarded? it kinda does when i think about it. all black

long sleeve t shirt and joggers

Black jeans, black t shirt, black hoodie

cyborgglory said:
t shirts and baggy jeans and Walmart sneakers (the stupid ones with the S). What do real chads even dress like?

I have three sisters and I know from being around them that women do look at footwear and judge. My oldest sister has said if a guy is wearing cheap or ugly shoes she won’t even talk to him. 
I’ve seen their boyfriends and they all look the same- they wear button down shirts and well fitting jeans and boots or high end tennis shoes. I’m more particular about what I wear since I do have three sisters, most of my clothes are sporting brands like under armour and field and stream. Also I invest in Carhartt clothing for hunting and work. Good quality and you can find reasonable prices during off season sales.

Business casual for work

Anything else, shirts and basketball shorts. It's winter now so jacket, jeans and timbs.

Jeans, tshirts, hoodies, sneakers, sometimes boots. I also wear a scarf sometimes as an excuse to cover up my face.

Like I responded to someone else, I wear a lot of Under Armour and Carhartt. I hunt and live in a rural area so I kind of picked up those brands due to my hobbies and the quality of those clothing brands are able to hold up.
I have three sisters so I was raised with a higher than average awareness to what I wore. My youngest sister always goes shopping with me and helps me pick clothes out that look good on me. If anyone needs tips I can message her to give ideas, she’s pretty good at it and since she has an ugly short brother she can handle a challenge.

100% cotton clothes only, anything else makes me sweat and uncomfortable.

black hoodie and blue jeans very basic shit

hood, sweat pants running shoes

$700 designer jeans from Diesel that I got for $0

But that was before I learned that fashioncelling is only legit for PSL 6.5 -7 s

So I'm back to wearing purposely ugly clothes and shoes (to match the face)

My required uniform during the week, T-shirt, jeans, and a hoodie on weekends.

Shit clothes. No point in dressing up if you're ugly.

Most of my clothes are mid to upper mid tier designer clothes. Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, Ralph Lauren Polo, J. Crew, Izod, and many other brands.

Femoids can smell the clothing cope off incels it's O V E R!

Dark blue jeans and a t-shirt or a regular shirt.

Although half the week when I'm at work or busy at home I'm in my overalls.

Workingcel said:
I have three sisters and I know from being around them that women do look at footwear and judge. My oldest sister has said if a guy is wearing cheap or ugly shoes she won’t even talk to him. 
I’ve seen their boyfriends and they all look the same- they wear button down shirts and well fitting jeans and boots or high end tennis shoes. I’m more particular about what I wear since I do have three sisters, most of my clothes are sporting brands like under armour and field and stream. Also I invest in Carhartt clothing for hunting and work. Good quality and you can find reasonable prices during off season sales.
Thanks for the advice. Considering I'm easily sub-4, how much would investing in decent clothing help me out? Could I at least get a tranny?

Clothes maxing is cope

rarely ever got outside tbh. but when i have to it's usually a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

cyborgglory said:
Thanks for the advice. Considering I'm easily sub-4, how much would investing in decent clothing help me out? Could I at least get a tranny?

I know I’ll get accused of this being a cope, but if you invest a bit of money into your wardrobe you’ll at least feel better about yourself. I feel good wearing nice clean clothes and good quality shoes. It’s the fit you have to focus on the most. 
Think of it this way- when you see a woman wearing garbage clothes and has her hair all fucked up, I know I immediately think she’s trashy. I’m in no position to turn down women but if I had a choice I wouldn’t want to be with trailer trash.

I look pretty normie in terms of my clothing. Blending in with the normals is the best way to remain invisible.

I go nekkid all the time :^)

Jeans, Khaki’s occasionally and some joggers or sweatpants 
NiKe jackets 3 pairs of them

Jeans and T-Shirts in Summer, Jeans and Hoodies in Winter, nothing fancy except for a long black coat I got last winter