Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What kind of clothes do you wear irl?

00 420784

Depends, but mostly anything from uniqlo or skateboarding brands.

sweatpants and sweatshirt every day the same

FOB style from the thrift store quarter day.
Only my shoes are expensive, they cost between $100 and $200 each.

I wear ripped/blue jeans, boots, and band t shirts or light sweaters.

Black baseball cap, white t-shirt, jeans and sneakers (Adidas Super Star) if is spring or summer. If is a little bit cold I use a hoodie. During winter I wear heavy military jackets, boots and a beanie. At home during summer I just stay naked all the time because is more comfortable this way, during winter I use old jeans and old hoodies.

I wear nice, quality clothes and have some good fits.

Jeans, T-shirts, track suits, nothing fancy

Vans , jeans , t-shirt

hoodie + sweatpants, coat if it's cold

Black sweatpants and plain shirt

Black, mostly. But also a tie and stuff

dark subdued colors. typically some kind of shirt with collar, jeans and sneakers.

Usually all black. If not black; very dark shades/colors.

i dress younger than my age (late 30s), mostly plain stuff in muted colors due to me being pale as fuck. Black or grey jeans, light grey hoodie, shirt for appointments, sneakers, functional jacket or coat.

/fa/ helped me to develop a sense for what looks good (best tip: having proper fitting clothes) while also not looking too overly faggy.

It's a good cope for me but going into the shops can be a bit tedious with all the people, i prefer doing that during off hours, when the normies are in school or working

Last edited:
I wear dark goth type depressing dress. nottiggts or bright colur.

jeans and sweatshirts in winter, in summer I wear cargo pants and short sleeves, all with simple colors and from several years ago