Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What kind of daughter would you rather have?

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date

What kind of daughter would you rather have?

• 9/10 stacy slut

Votes: 32 55.2%
  • 2/10 ugly virgin

Votes: 26 44.8%

• Total voters
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
What kind of daughter would you rather have between these two options?

1) 9/10 stacy who becomes a supermodel and is a total slut. She loses her virginity very early and has a lot of Chad boyfriends and hook ups. She marries a 6'6'' Tyrone basketball player and has Chadrone children with him.

2) 2/10 ugly girl who remains virgin until marriage. Marries a betabuxxer currycel Indian doctor. Grandchildren are incels.

Marries a betabuxxer currycel Indian doctor.
source.gif

Lold hard ngl.

Ugly because then she might actually end up studying and becoming smart, also I wouldn't have to suffer the terror of her virgin teen pussy being torn apart by Chad.

The virgin, nobody wants to be a cuck.

virgin so I can take all le money. But also stacy so I can lock her in my basement and ascend.

A 9/10 daughter in my basement.

Fuck it. Stacy slut if I can have her all to myself if you know what I mean ;)

I'd honesty just would want my child to be happy.

I'd rather have an abortion then

Fuck it. Stacy slut if I can have her all to myself if you know what I mean ;)
I'll take the ugly foid and treat her like a son. Most likely the stacy won't give you any pussy and instead fuck chads, so it's cucked to keep a slut like that around without fucking her at least.

I'll take the ugly foid and treat her like a son. Most likely the stacy won't give you any pussy and instead fuck chads, so it's cucked to keep a slut like that around without fucking her at least.
Of course my own stacy daughter won't give me any pussy W I L L I N G L Y, that's why I have her in my basement

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Of course my own stacy daughter won't give me any pussy W I L L I N G L Y, that's why I have her in my basement
Maybe you can learn how to deliver babies on youtube then kidnap a foid with down syndrome to impregnate her in your basement. After the stacy daughter is delivered you can cover the down syndrome mom's eyes and put her in a windowless van and drop her off far away. Then enjoy your new stacy basement daughter.

9/10 daughter means my wife cucked me so therefore I could incestmaxx with her.

Maybe you can learn how to deliver babies on youtube then kidnap a foid with down syndrome to impregnate her in your basement. After the stacy daughter is delivered you can cover the down syndrome mom's eyes and put her in a windowless van and drop her off far away. Then enjoy your new stacy basement daughter.
better idea is to immigrate to third world shithole or go their for a "tour" if you have a wife. Make sure to learn the language in advance for it and convert all your money to BTC then Monero then back into the new thirdworld money if you need hide your assets/daughter in legal/divorce court from previous wife. Now you can live freely and just lie about daughter being wife, as many of the third world shithole don't even keep records in villages

Incel....have a child.........what?

better idea is to immigrate to third world shithole or go their for a "tour" if you have a wife. Make sure to learn the language in advance for it and convert all your money to BTC then Monero then back into the new thirdworld money if you need hide your assets/daughter in legal/divorce court from previous wife. Now you can live freely and just lie about daughter being wife, as many of the third world shithole don't even keep records in villages
Isn't that still risky? Because I think in third world countries westerners can be reported to the conciliate and get arrested or deported.

Isn't that still risky? Because I think in third world countries westerners can be reported to the conciliate and get arrested or deported.
you can just make new Identitywith ease in May third world countries. to not be deported. if your white go to EE, If Arab,Arab country etc. This way appearance blends in too

you can just make new Identitywith ease in May third world countries. to not be deported. if your white go to EE, If Arab,Arab country etc. This way appearance blends in too
I never looked into how easy it is to get a new identity in a third world country, but maybe it can work if the cops can't tell it's fake.

ugly virgin.
Seeing my daughter get used and abused by jocks would make me wanna rope
not to mention you're assuming i'd even have a daughter.
I'd rather have a son tbh

Only soyboys who support whoredom and cucks choose the first option

Depends, I'd go with number one but probably would not be able to handle it. Number 2 is easy at first, but the reality of having fucked up looking grandchildren will gradually erode me in my later years.

Basically do I want short term pain long term gain, or short term gain long term pain.

I'd prefer my genetic line got elevated than degenerated tbh. I will suffer to save my future grandsons pain.

I will suffer to save my future grandsons pain.
If I have one, my grandson will enjoy future copes I'll never dream of. He'll be able to fuck human like sexbots and have his own artificial womb to produce his own children.

Both options are terrible tbh. Having a daughter is already playing to lose.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
BlkPillPres should be a professor at Blackpill University. This is some excellent copypasta.

The one that doesn't exist
BlkPillPres should be a professor at Blackpill University. This is some excellent copypasta.

I actually got it from a well known 4chan post, made a video about it and added my 2cents

The one that doesn't exist

I actually got it from a well known 4chan post, made a video about it and added my 2cents

if you had a 9/10 stacy daughter, would you fuck her?

Im so glad to finally have good options

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back