Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What kind of femoids are most disgusting for going after chad only?

which whore is most evil and disgusting for rejecting non-chad men at her prime?

• stacy

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • becky

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • uggie

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Stacy is very disgusting, because of top quality flesh, not given for me to stick my dick in. But stacy can be perceived as some kind of luxury in life, not absolute necessity

Uggie is disgusting mostly because she ugly, and her behaviour of wanting chad is disgusting just as sign of femoidic hypergamy, and because it is how easier for femoids in this life, but on it's own -nothing of value is lost, because she ugly and I would'nt

And mots evil and disgusting of all Becky. Because cute becky is my REAL match (is what I find acceptable, as above it is luxury, but below it - just unworthy trash, uggofemorloids stay away from me and go for chad, tfu on you), because being in relations with cute prime-aged beckies - that is necessity in life, and going for ugly femorloids (if some of them can still accept non-chad), or betabuxx for walhitter beckies is bottom, and men who do it, could also consider roping

Roastie

Last edited:
Uggos are the worst
they have 0 redeeming features yet think they're entitled to a chad
I asked out my looksmatch and she rejected me, then later cried about a chad- lite rejecting her JFL

Uggos since they have no business going after him. Stacy is his match, makes perfect sense. Becky has a chance for p&d's and if he's having a slow night. Plus since men date down a few points on the SMV scale isn't that big a deal. Uggos are literally foid projection when they say incels are only after blond stacies.

Uggos are the worst
I asked out my looksmatch and she rejected me, then later cried about a chad- lite rejecting her JFL
are u fucking serious beat her up with ur penis

Uggos are the worst
CEB38EF5 C117 4CAE A0E3 ECE4C2867419
52D5EB11 88DB 4F7D A50F C1047793AD17

so this?

also for more pics like that, find my MeetMe Blackpilling post.

Let's be honest, all of them
full

Anyone that isnt close to his looks level tbh

uglies still bc they dont want looksmatch tbh

all of them Tfu stupid cunts