Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What kind of friends do you have?

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
What kind of friends (if any) do you have. Are they incels, incels in denial, normies or chads. Have you trued propagating the blackpill to them? What have they told you about their experiences with women. A few of my incels in denials have LARPED stories about being with foids when its obvious that theyre lying. A few normie friends have been cucked.

i have kind of no friends

Frens... hahaha :feelskek::feelskek:

:feelscry::feelscry::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

the imaginary type

a couple of ugly male friends tbh

They’re incels in denial, but they know about the blackpills. They don’t label themselves as incels and they don’t even care, they also don’t actively search for females so idek what they are, volcel ?

i dont have friends and even if i did maintain childhood friends they would not be able to have a though larger than the next marvel movie

None, but i used to hang around thug maxxed

I'm your fren

Several really good ones, but I don't consult with them at all irl anymore because I moved away from them. I got rid of all the backstabbers and pieces of shit who were using me in my life. I still talk with my old irl friends through Discord daily, though.

Almost none IRL.

having IRL friends instantly makes you a normalfaggot coper.
yes no i dumped all my "friends" as soon as i got blackpilled

I have two friends, they live in a different country though. One is a normie with a girlfriend, the other one is a failed normie, who knows some aspects of the blackpill.

the people on this forum

The nonexistent kind.

No friends time has stolen everything from me..

"redpilled" incel

normies who acknowledge hypergamy and shame sluts.
good frens

Its too difficult to be friends with cucks with :bluepill: mindsets

No friends who really could help to search for lolis

lots of lunatics, some smarter than others all completely insane, one of them cut off his own finger in front of me and started eating it because we were discussing what human flesh must taste like, most are blackpilled, others redpilled some are attractive enough to not care they would all probably betray me if given enough incentive to do so, i would probably do the same tbh, most are Nazis or authoritarian conservatives of some kind

The kind that don't exist.

I had 2 friends in school they are worse than me now. One is dating a landwhale and the other a brown weeb commie foid jfl

@quinn24 doesn't have friends because other men are intimidated by the huge bulge in his pants

the ones that don't exist

Its too difficult to be friends with cucks with :bluepill: mindsets
I agree, they just wont un
lots of lunatics, some smarter than others all completely insane, one of them cut off his own finger in front of me and started eating it because we were discussing what human flesh must taste like, most are blackpilled, others redpilled some are attractive enough to not care they would all probably betray me if given enough incentive to do so, i would probably do the same tbh, most are Nazis or authoritarian conservatives of some kind
Sounds like my friends tbh

Most are just normies or incels in denial
I don't talk about incel stuff with them

Haven't had anything close to a friend in 10 years.

None are incel. All sex havers.

The non existent type

only have animu friends

All the people I regularly talk to are male virgins.

Only have online friends, but l have both virgin, normie and chad friends. Well, 1 chad friend. We joke around about sex life all the time, him flexing and me swearing I'll take "revenge". But he's a bro, if I tell him to stop it he'll stop. With the incel friends we still joke around about having no sex life and always call each other a loser, all in good fun though.