Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What kind of friends do you have?

friendship only exists between top dogs cuz they both want to be associated with each other, losers hang out as a consolation prize nothing more
ive been friendless for 13 years and rejected the few chances i had cuz i know how worthless i am

right hand, left hand :feelsree: :feelsree:

i have kind of no friends
Ddwa

@Weeb25 is my friend
@pp183 is my friend

I only have one childhood friend he’s manlet but he always have a girlfriend lol, even when we were at primary school he’d date lil whores. He’s a living proof that being manlet doesn’t make you incel as his face is like 9/10. Manlet + ugly face = death sentence.

I have 1 friend irl who is also incel tier

internet: incels in denial, incels, weirdos
real life: incels in denial, normies who sleep around but only cucked style (wait to get picked by older women)

Non-existent ones.

Normies, mostly. They probably know that im virgin by looking at my face.

I have normie friends, incels in denial friends (both manlets and skinnycels) and one ascended currycel that got an arranged marriage

I have a few chadlite friends who blackpilled as I watched how incredibly easy it is for them to get pussy. They literally reject foids they don't like, can you fucking imagine?

I have one friend who cheats on his hambeast wife.

i try to blackpill some boios i know from before but they are not my friends i have no frens and this is bad

don't have many friends atm, mostly low tier normies and incels in denial, or people who are "losers" in some other way. Some of them are partially blackpilled, but they don't believe it's over.

incels in denial and low tier normies

All my friends I've ever had were temporary friends. I never kept any of them