Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What kind of fucking world do these people live in? It's like they're in a different reality.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Check this fucking reddit post out. Open the fucking comments and look through them.

It's like they are looking at a TOTALLY DIFFERENT reddit.

In reality, it's the exact opposite of what they're saying. God damn I hate normies so fucking much.

every political angle has armies of gaslighting normies fighting to prop it up, nothing even needs to make sense anymore, they just agree to direct their fire in the same direction and that's it

They are bluepilled NPCs that suffer from extreme cognitive dissonance and bias

Insanity in the minds of the already insane layer upon layer.

PopularOpinion is a shithole circlejerk, but it is entertaining watching people get upset with them.

every political angle has armies of gaslighting normies fighting to prop it up, nothing even needs to make sense anymore, they just agree to direct their fire in the same direction and that's it
The 21st century seems to be the era of misinformation and gaslighting. Truth seems to not exist anymore. Actually, did it ever exist? Maybe it was always as bad as this.

High IQ.

These things are never about what's true or correct, they're about who's team is winning. Just monkey brains on keyboards.

She's an idiot. Also:

The 21st century seems to be the era of misinformation and gaslighting. Truth seems to not exist anymore. Actually, did it ever exist? Maybe it was always as bad as this.
i don't think people were this mercenary in their personal lives, but at some point in the past they decided it was okay

if i had to say, sometime in the past 60-70 years, normies got extremely angry about not getting everything they wanted right away (note they already had mates, houses, etc, they just wanted more, the best), and that's when the lying and manipulation began, most of the parents of the people posting here were already included in this, they already had the birth control pill and normie women already felt like they DESERVED the birth control pill and like it was THE LEAST the world could do for them

the have no awareness , of self or things AS THEY ARE , they see things as they are told to see .

Wait, so she posts a popular opinion on r/unpopularopinion and gets mad it got taken down?

This cumdumpster needs to be jailed
full

i don't think people were this mercenary in their personal lives, but at some point in the past they decided it was okay

if i had to say, sometime in the past 60-70 years, normies got extremely angry about not getting everything they wanted right away (note they already had mates, houses, etc, they just wanted more, the best), and that's when the lying and manipulation began, most of the parents of the people posting here were already included in this, they already had the birth control pill and normie women already felt like they DESERVED the birth control pill and like it was THE LEAST the world could do for them
While I'm not religious and I see it as a method for the elites to control the masses, perhaps it served a good purpose. Maybe the downfall of religion is what let the masses turn into the liars and the cheats and the filth that they are now.

While I'm not religious and I see it as a method for the elites to control the masses, perhaps it served a good purpose. Maybe the downfall of religion is what let the masses turn into the liars and the cheats and the filth that they are now.
i think it's safe to say that's the case
no religion + the influence of the wealthy city
the idea that there's financial and romantic slot machines at the city where you can win big, so long as you just abandon religion and lie and cheat your way through
and if you don't make it, you can always get angry deep inside your core and lie and cheat harder, while projecting your flaws onto others (whoa, did you get upset over me dunking on you? found the incel!)
add those up and you get the 2000s

"Men have so many subs dedicated to hating, sexualising and putting down women but that’s okay.

Women have one sub that has only a slight inkling of ‘man hate’ and the world pretty much stops in its tracks.

Men can be really pathetic sometimes. Can dish it out but can’t take it it seems. So fragile."

The whore doesn't remember Incels, braincels, TRP, MGTOW subs.

"Men have so many subs dedicated to hating, sexualising and putting down women but that’s okay.

Women have one sub that has only a slight inkling of ‘man hate’ and the world pretty much stops in its tracks.

Men can be really pathetic sometimes. Can dish it out but can’t take it it seems. So fragile."

You're forgetting that foids are completely solipsistic. Their awareness stat beyond themselves is permanently debuffed for life.

the idea that there's financial and romantic slot machines at the city where you can win big, so long as you just abandon religion and lie and cheat your way through
and if you don't make it, you can always get angry deep inside your core and lie and cheat harder, while projecting your flaws onto others (whoa, did you get upset over me dunking on you? found the incel!)

giphy.gif

There are so many people that are beyond delusional. I've seen people laugh at the idea of lookism and mock it as it was an absurd concept.

Once again the nonsense about ''men are fragil''. She does not even understand why that is. Men are being constantly attacked. Everything what is manly, is basically under attack. Testosterone is bad for you and estrogen good, this is the current state we live in:
- More men kill themselves than females
- More men are homeless
- Men are expected to work hard for little money
- Men are basically judged for everything
- Men are expected to die for their country, despite the fact at the same time they claim that nationalism is a bad thing
- Men are associated with general ''bad things'', for example rape, murder, starting wars despite the fact we are expected to die for our country
- Young females out-earn men
- More men are virgins
- More men are autistic
- More and more men cannot drive anymore, more females have a driver licence than men
- More and more men fall behind in life
etc. the list goes on and on... and we all know it

And yet if we talk about this, we are evil and fragil...
She should think about, why there are ''hate groups''. Perhaps there is a reason for that ''hate''? But of course, she will not get into this topic, Instead we get the typical nonsense.

Last edited:
Once again the nonsense about ''men are fragil''. She does not even understand why that is. Men are being constantly attacked. Everything what is manly, is basically under attack. Testosterone is bad for you and estrogen good, this is the current state we live in:
- More men kill themselves than females
- More men are homeless
- Men are expected to work hard for little money
- Men are basically judge for everything
- Men are expected to die for their country, despite the fact at the same they claim that nationalism is a bad thing
- Men are associated with general ''bad things'', for example rape, murder, starting wars despite the fact we are expected to die for our country
- Young females out-earn men
- More men are virgins
- More men are autistic
- More and more men cannot drive anymore, more females have a driver lcience than men
- More and more men fall behind in life
etc. the list goes on and on... and we all know it

And yet if we talk about this, we are evil and fragil...
She should think about, why there are ''hate groups''. Perhaps there is a reason for that ''hate''? But of course, she will not get into this topic, Instead we get the typical nonsense.
Who gives a shit about all that? Men should just shut up, work, pay taxes and then die.

Who gives a shit about all that? Men should just shut up, work, pay taxes and then die.

And that is indeed the problem, nobody gives a shit about us and if we speak up, then we are labeled as ''fragile'' and we should just be quite, while females are allowed to talk about of ''how bad they have it'' and yet they are not labeled as ''fragile''. This hipocrisy is really something else.

Browsing reddit is a bad idea