Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What kind of guy does your oneitis date?

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
My oneitis always fantasizes a rich bad boy school athelete pretty boys and she might end up dating one.
I always know even a 5/10 women have 3-4 guys going after them, I know this because I overheard a girl's conversation with each others.The topics are simply about beauty ,Star Chads and eating , no serious topics like philsophy ,physics or mathematics.

My female friend have dated 3 different thugs in just a year and she did manipulate one of her thug to beat another thug who tried to orbit her.

And she says she never has a shortage of guys to hookup, all from different age/socioeconomics backgrounds, .

Last edited:
I don't have anymore. But my last one is dating a rich Chadlite

Me neither, I dont have one currently but the last one was dating a chad who was a photographer. She was so into him that literally every picture on FB and Instagram was about them kissing or doing stuff together. It was painful seeing them.

dont know but im sure way better than me

My female friend
:chad::chad::chad:

In all seriousness I haven't had a oneitis for years, but my last one was dating a chadlite who had all the features of chad except "short" around 5'9. So yeah, her type is a man with Chad features just like any foid, its not deep.

:chad::chad::chad:

In all seriousness I haven't had a oneitis for years, but my last one was dating a chadlite who had all the features of chad except "short" around 5'9. So yeah, her type is a man with Chad features just like any foid, its not deep.

Having a foid friend doesn't mean one is a Chad. They don't even recognize me as a man ,boyo

I didnt have a oneitis after the blackpill. The last one i had is still single and also aging quite badly :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

1. Tall rich chads
2. Chads

I never had oneitis.

One early oneitis I had, who dumped on me for saying I might do military (I didn't) ended up dating guy who did.

A later oneitis I had, ended up getting married to a guy WAY fatter than me. I missed the boat, she says she was at a con when single, I might've dropped everything and headed down there, but didn't. Of course, may have dodged a bullet. She got fatter too, and apparently has a lot of instability problems? *shrug*

Abusive chad. She even told me he was abusive yet I'm the one who she blocks and changes her number because of

My onetis is my imaginary GF and she is dating me thank you very much

Oneitis... Jfl last time i had oneitis i was like in 2nd grade.

My oneitis always fantasizes a rich bad boy school athelete pretty boys and she might end up dating one.
I always know even a 5/10 women have 3-4 guys going after them, I know this because I overheard a girl's conversation with each others.The topics are simply about beauty ,Star Chads and eating , no serious topics like philsophy ,physics or mathematics.

My female friend have dated 3 different thugs in just a year and she did manipulate one of her thug to beat another thug who tried to orbit her.

And she says she never has a shortage of guys to hookup, all from different age/socioeconomics backgrounds, .
a closeted gay 5’8/9 chad

probably a white guy since shes a noodle

asexual then?
No. When I see hot girls, I often feel to fuck them but I've never met or seen girl who incited the feeling she is the one I should make my girlfriend or love partner.

Please do not say you’re blackpilled if you have an oneitis.

Probably a Peter Priesthood (mormon chad) since that was my religion growing up. The blackpill and other pills are against the Word of Wisdom so I parted ways amicably.

I stopped having crushes after the blackpill dealer gave me my first hit

Please do not say you’re blackpilled if you have an oneitis.

You can have ex-oneitises. My last oneitis, she turned out to be an aromantic asexual. The one before her is a lesbian musician, still single, but you know, that'll never work with me, cuz she wants pussy too. The one before her married a short Mexican guy who is some kind of physicist, I don't care I get called a cuck for this, but I'm really proud of her choice, it speaks to her character, and perhaps, I just have good taste in oneitises. The one before her, while I was in high school, you're always shallowest at that age, so she was a tall conventional Stacey- I think she ended up marrying an asian looking hapa that is shorter than she is, which is fucked up because she made an unprovoked racist remark to me back in the day, which made me hate her immediately, but I guess people change. Maybe the dude is rich?

Most of my oneitises don't fall into the mold of most women, and that's why they were my oneitises. I don't really care anymore.

Last edited:
As far as I know, she's been dating some twink with a shitty goatee for the last 4 years. Don't know, though, since she doesn't have social media. Ironically the qualities that made her my oneitis are the same that make it hard for me to keep up with her.

The worst part is I met the guy while she was stringing me along letting me think we were dating. I wrote him off since he was a lanklet that looked 16 (We were in college, I don't how old he was. Don't care) while I was 22, fit, and I had a car.

None of that mattered, baby. He was taller and had a thinner face. She bailed on me, I tried killing myself in a supreme gentleman-ly way, and I wound up in prison.

You can have ex-oneitises. My last oneitis, she turned out to be an aromantic asexual. The one before her married a short Mexican guy who is some kind of physicist, I don't care I get called a cuck for this, but I'm really proud of her choice, it speaks to her character, and perhaps, I just have good taste in oneitises. The one before her, while I was in high school, you're always shallowest at that age, so she was a tall conventional Stacey- I think she ended up marrying an asian looking hapa that is shorter than she is, which is fucked up because she made an unprovoked racist remark to me back in the day, which made me hate her immediately, but I guess people change. Maybe the dude is rich?

Most of my oneitises don't fall into the mold of most women, and that's why they were my oneitises. I don't really care anymore.
I don’t get it. If I’m not fucking her I don’t care how attractive she is, I’m not gonna text her for hours upon hours 24/7 365 days a year or just mindlessly think about her. Maybe I’ve rewired my brain into thinking women aren’t worth committing to. If we ever get lucky( JFL post 30 beta buxer) the relationship is gonna get stale and boring eventually, she will most likely fuck someone else behind your back while begging for more gifts and money etc

I don’t get it. If I’m not fucking her I don’t care how attractive she is, I’m not gonna text her for hours upon hours 24/7 365 days a year or just mindlessly think about her. Maybe I’ve rewired my brain into thinking women aren’t worth committing to. If we ever get lucky( JFL post 30 beta buxer) the relationship is gonna get stale and boring eventually, she will most likely fuck someone else behind your back while begging for more gifts and money etc

Yeah that's my mindset now though. Im waay too boring, emotionally unstable, and introverted to maintain a reasonable relationship.

They were always tall and white

even a 5/10 women have 3-4 guys going after them, I know this because I overheard a girl's conversation with each others.The topics are simply about beauty ,Star Chads and eating , no serious topics like philsophy ,physics or mathematics.
If you were a high t nba star with friends and a loyal wife you wouldn’t care about physics or whatever, it’s all petty victory even if you’re smart

Chads, plain and simple

LOL @ still having a oneitis in 2019.

My oneitis days are behind me, but they always went for Tyrones.

Tall handsome NW0

like every other girl on earth

Obviously Chad?

Probably some big dicked chad, as every woman does.

Will never have a oneitis again crew
Will never have a crush crew

You are cucking yourself boyos.

While you daydream about life with her, she doesn't shed a single brain cell thinking about you. You're a background character at best in your crushes life. She's thinking about the chad whos going to lay down the pipe on her.

Not you.

While you daydream about life with her, she doesn't shed a single brain cell thinking about you. You're a background character at best in your crushes life. She's thinking about the chad whos going to lay down the pipe on her.

Not you.
Brutal.

Tall handsome normies

Manlet, framecel, but 9,5/10 face with nice beard and car.

Chad lowlives and thugs with no perspective in life. I condemn her a fucking thousand times.

Don't have one. Most women are whores these days N E way. Also being "friends" with females is cucked

what kinda whores you hanging out with

I don't have one but when I did it was always white pretty boy or jews

My oneitis is now a single mother