Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What kind of music do you listen to when you’re angry/sad?

Nicotine

Nicotine

Cigarcel
-
Do you listen to happier/neutral stuff to try to feel better or do you listen to sad shit to feel better understood/valid in your feelings?

I listen to fight music that makes me even more angrier then i imagine beating the shit out of the thing that made me mad

I listen to fight music that makes me even more angrier then i imagine beating the shit out of the thing that made me mad
Fight music like “Mama Said Knock You Out” or fight music like boss battle music?

Ngl I can’t imagine many incels listen to hip hop, but maybe I’m projecting.

Fight music like “Mama Said Knock You Out” or fight music like boss battle music?

Boss battle music specifically.

I listen to all kinds

Interesting. That’s actually a good cope, I might use that.
Feel free to do so. It makes me feel empowered as well, which is why i like listening to that type of music

Metallica, and sometimes classical music, but only very few particular pieces.

Metallica, and sometimes classical music, but only very few particular pieces.
Interesting mix. Honestly, I prefer Metallica during their song introductions when it’s just acoustic guitar to their more metal stuff. The intro to Battery is fucking amazing.

What classical music? My only real knowledge of it is Holst’s ‘The Planets’ Suite.

What classical music? My only real knowledge of it is Holst’s ‘The Planets’ Suite.
I have a fascination for Beethoven's second movement of his seventh symphony, for instance. Although I've listened to it so many times that I rarely feels the need to listen to it anymore, it still happens.

Lately, thanks to YouTube channel "two set violin", I discovered a violin sonata I love to listen to : Ysaÿe 3. Not sure that will last long, though.

My taste in classical music comes and goes, basically. I usually don't stick to any composer very long.

Just stick with it:

:feelsbadman:

been listening to robin williams - feel and supreme. The lyrics speak to me

been listening to robin williams - feel and supreme. The lyrics speak to me
Didn’t know he made music. Thrifted a vinyl record of one of his comedy shows recently. Might throw that on right now.

I’m talking about the famous actor Robin Williams, dunno if it’s the same person.

I listen to sad anime soundtracks, mainly naruto

I'm ashamed to say I have a very normie music taste. You all mog me.

Pop punk and posthardcore mostly but I can listen to anything, from classical to metalcore.

First minute is prime aggression music, I hate present day Hip Hop but the Lex Luger era is good for me.

When I'm angry

When I'm sad I listen to fate music and walk around town at night crying

Sad music like Steven Wilson or Blackfield

Yeah, metal can be good for anger, but even when i listen to that i still like sadness:

:feelsbadman:

I listen to nostalgic techno

i listen to moan sounds

I like to listen to happy music both when I'm happy and sad, same for sad music.