Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What kind of torture you'd prefer to your enemies?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date

how to torture degenerates?

• sophisticated torture devices

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • what give biggest pain

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • in most humiliating way

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • bloody personal slasher

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
My favourite to fantasize about is slasher+humiliation. Be it not most tortuting way possible, but so personal. Lets get close, let me chop your dick off, and shove into your mouth. Who's "most dangerous man" in here now, alpha? Who most beautifull? Not you, with facial skin pealed off and bones smashed. Kneel before me, while suffocating with your own dick, you annoying "alpha", you filthy gopnik, and especially you, degenerate overprotective daddy of ten girl

Make them incels.

All of these are valid choices.

Quick and nasty, no torture needed. That's how I kill creepers in minecraft. No need for drawing things out, just kill them.

I want society to burn but no real desire to cause individuals pain just for pains-sake.

I kill creepers in minecraft.
Its over .

I would tortutre them like they did in gunatanamo ,
just play a really fuckin g annoying video or music all day on full blast til they go completely nuts .
Maybe a video of some screeching fat SJW or shit like that .
Something that will mentally break them .

Watch SAW.
You might get some new ideas.

What if they enjoy it? I would just gas them

I don't want to torture my enemies I want to make them my friends

It'd be nice if I could make them live my life. My whole life. Now that's torture.

@Damo the incel is these torture methods good or no

I don't have enemies tbh. But I would definitely use the impalement as a punishment for foids, bullies, chads, white knights, feminists and all the degenerates of the 21st century.

Last edited:
Plastic surgery them ugly, make them a cripple, set them free to let society do the rest of the work.

It'd be nice if I could make them live my life. My whole life. Now that's torture.
Same. Except on repeat for a millennia

Imagine 1000 years as an incel

Make them giga incels

Plastic surgery them ugly, make them a cripple, set them free to let society do the rest of the work.
This is the most brutal torture

I don't think that I would be able to torture people, it would make me puke.

Unless of course I got into a psychopathic rage or something like that

dunno something really slow and painful. many days probably weeks torturing the people i hate aka foids and my bullies

Make them morbidly obese (to the point they need assistance walking) and unable to lose the weight

I want my enemies to live my life for just one month. That's torture if you ask me.

no torture for your face