Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What kind of ugly are you?

What kind of ugly is you nibbah

• Total voters
Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
u.g.l.y. you aint got no alibi you ugly hey hey you ugly

Normal child, who stayed too childish in face and figure, and in past few years also got fat

I don't know, I have no memories of my childhood, It's like I was literally born yesterday as a subhuman.

face scraping 4 although that could be cope because I do look like a guy faceandlms rated a 3 during a video of his, the most physically hideous parts of my body are my long bones and my brain. The first was normal until puberty, the second was over from birth. I do remember one guy in high school coming up to me and saying I'd gotten ugly though, it wouldn't surprise me if I'd gotten worse during puberty. Nobody ever went out of their way to call me fugly as a kid and I don't think I was.

Last edited:
Been years since I had a haircut, minor acne, shiny nose.

ugly personality according to foids

I wasn't attractive as a child but I was definitely not ugly, some of my inceldom comes from birth and some comes from the fact that I was malnourished my entire puberty which probably limited my growth.

f
just get accutane and a haircut faggot
There is more. My facial mannerisms gives off beta vibes, and my facial hair growth seems stuck. I’m some sort of mentalcel. Lol at accutane.

I didn't eat much during puberty and my parents gave my psych meds that supposedly can stunt growth by a few inches. I was cuter as a child but my face has stayed pretty much the same. Puberty wasn't too dramatic.

Bro I just voted for Chad LARPer and now I'm Chad! Unlucky for u I guess...
ok mcgregor

I was average as a child. Some facial changes, acne and acne scars and baldness dropped me to incel tier.

Born ugly unfortunately

I was attractive as a child, but puberty ruined it

Shit frame and height kill it for me. Even teenagers mog me.

beta ugly, look like lesbian feminist

I used to cope my face was 5/10 till recently but it's actually 3/10.

Have always been ugly but it got worse over time

Was always ugly. I used to be fat, but lost all the weight. Still ugly though

Born ugly,always ugly

a mix of 2 and 4

I was attractive until 5th grade.

I was better looking as a kid. Now Im Hunchback of notre dame Quasimodo ugly.

Was never the greatest looking, maybe a 4/10 but then I got Hurley stage 3 Hidradenitis suppurativa around the age of 14 and it’s been downhill since then. I have extremely bad acne and abscesses on my face and look like a walking zombie. Groin is covered in abscesses too. I’m probably a legit 1/10 now. My own mother says I look unhealthy and bad.

Born ugly and destined to be ugly.