Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What "liminal space" are you?

What's the deal with this liminal space craze nowadays?

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

Post your results and the flavor text accompanying it.

1586471276.jpg

I got empty parking garage at night

the concert you were at ended hours ago, but you were STARVING after and you and the crew found a restaurant within walking distance. now you're on the 4th floor of a giant garage, the very last people to leave. you're the designated driver--always the responsible one, huh?--but your pals are all drunk off their asses. it's okay to let loose once in a while, friend. you can step out of your comfort zone. you hit the button on your car keys and the honk echoes through the dimly-lit garage. you grin as your friends run ahead and hop into the car, cacophonous calls for shotgun filling the air. something feels slightly off, though. what are you missing?

FBIcel pop psych profiling.

Did not click.

Legitimately didn’t know how to answer
55190742 5A28 476F B863 760AB0C544D0

empty parking garage at night

which throwback song speaks to your soul?

what's your favorite egg dish?
egg & cheese sandwich

what's your favorite piece of furniture?
sofa

which college major is the most annoying?
"pre-med"

which show would you compete in?
jeopardy

which random picture from my camera roll is your favorite?
the cars behind a fence

which protagonist role would you be playing in a dystopian novel?
a wise civilian, too aware that you are under 24/7 surveillance, just trying to eat some beans and get by

what recent celebrity news made you question reality?
britney spears calling for wealth redistribution (the only one I remember seeing)

which ice-t tweet brings you joy?

empty parking garage at night

which throwback song speaks to your soul?

what's your favorite egg dish?
egg & cheese sandwich

what's your favorite piece of furniture?
sofa

which college major is the most annoying?
"pre-med"

which show would you compete in?
jeopardy

which random picture from my camera roll is your favorite?
the cars behind a fence

which protagonist role would you be playing in a dystopian novel?
a wise civilian, too aware that you are under 24/7 surveillance, just trying to eat some beans and get by

what recent celebrity news made you question reality?
britney spears calling for wealth redistribution (the only one I remember seeing)

which ice-t tweet brings you joy?

Hmmm. I didn't pick any of these and got the same result.

24-hour walgreens at 2 AM
it's the middle of the night and you just really need a bag of takis and a mountain dew code red, and walgreens is there for you. you might think to yourself, why is 'you and me' by lifehouse playing right now? but don't question it--walgreens knows what you need to hear. think to yourself, as you wander through the fluorescent-lit aisles...are you doing the best you can to support those around you? are your friendships healthy and secure? sometimes hanging onto things that aren't good for you can be a headache and a half. consider the merits of picking up that ibuprofen that's on sale.

Your Result:
1586469058.jpg

empty rest area along the interstate
you pull in off the highway and something feels off, even at midday. you might feel like picking up hitchhikers is the humanitarian thing to do, but safety comes first. lock your doors before getting out to pee, traveler. it's okay if all you've had to eat today is vending machine cheetos; sometimes we just do what we can. don't forget to grab a travel brochure for that water park in nowheresville, USA that you'll never go to. you'll find it in your glove box a year from now and appreciate the memory. your life will be good, even if the road feels endless sometimes.

24-hour walgreens at 2 AM
it's the middle of the night and you just really need a bag of takis and a mountain dew code red, and walgreens is there for you. you might think to yourself, why is 'you and me' by lifehouse playing right now? but don't question it--walgreens knows what you need to hear. think to yourself, as you wander through the fluorescent-lit aisles...are you doing the best you can to support those around you? are your friendships healthy and secure? sometimes hanging onto things that aren't good for you can be a headache and a half. consider the merits of picking up that ibuprofen that's on sale.

Your Result:
1586469058.jpg

empty rest area along the interstate
you pull in off the highway and something feels off, even at midday. you might feel like picking up hitchhikers is the humanitarian thing to do, but safety comes first. lock your doors before getting out to pee, traveler. it's okay if all you've had to eat today is vending machine cheetos; sometimes we just do what we can. don't forget to grab a travel brochure for that water park in nowheresville, USA that you'll never go to. you'll find it in your glove box a year from now and appreciate the memory. your life will be good, even if the road feels endless sometimes.

Do you feel like these are accurate reflections of you? I think mine matches me pretty well.

Do you feel like these are accurate reflections of you? I think mine matches me pretty well.
I dare not question the all mighty quiz. But I will admit, I do find pit stops pretty cozy. So I suppose yeah.

I dare not question the all mighty quiz. But I will admit, I do find pit stops pretty cozy. So I suppose yeah.

The pit stop, yeah, but what about the flavor text and what it says about you?

I've got "the dead mall" although i didn't quit know how to answer some of those questions. The whole test kinda gave of the impression, that it was made by a redditor, ngl.

I've got "the dead mall" although i didn't quit know how to answer some of those questions. The whole test kinda gave of the impression, that it was made by a redditor, ngl.

Let's see the flavor text.

Doing test rn
22% for Airport Gate and Empty rest area.
I prefer the walgreens tbh

Last edited:
Doing test rn
22% for Airport Gate and Empty rest area.
I prefer the walgreens tbh

Those percentages are the amount of people who also took the quiz. What was your result?

Hi roastie FBI informant

What was the flavor text?
where are you going? where do you want to be? the world is your oyster - or your complimentary bag of pretzels. you know nobody's gonna give you a second look; we're all restless here, hauling our baggage around. just remember that those bottles of water are definitely not worth $7. but treat yourself to the more expensive neck pillow - you are worth it and it's time you realized that. safe travels!

where are you going? where do you want to be? the world is your oyster - or your complimentary bag of pretzels. you know nobody's gonna give you a second look; we're all restless here, hauling our baggage around. just remember that those bottles of water are definitely not worth $7. but treat yourself to the more expensive neck pillow - you are worth it and it's time you realized that. safe travels!

Do you feel like this is an accurate reflection of you?

Datamining thread.

Nice try, FBI

But seriously tho