Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity What little girls are listening to rn

18 or jail btw :feelskek:

Yep let's inform people in 2020 that everything young people watch nowadays is hyper-sexualized. Thank you for enlightening us, and in good time at that!

doubt.. this reaches out to highschoolers not lower.. and there's nothing wrong with listening to this and even dancing when it plays in the club... We'd listen to trashy music too in highschool and never overanalyzed the lyrics.. it was just a melody

doubt.. this reaches out to highschoolers not lower.. and there's nothing wrong with listening to this and even dancing when it plays in the club... We'd listen to trashy music too in highschool and never overanalyzed the lyrics.. it was just a melody
Ya, but it's trash anyway. I listen to rap, though :feelstastyman:. So when I say that, i mean it

This isn't even age-restricted JFL
no warnings preventing people from seeing that but they will pull out all ropes to censor criticism of the jews or defending kyle rittenhouse