Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What made me blackpilled

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
Several years ago when I was in high school, the band program I was in threw a huge dance(big school; a lot of people in band like around 50) and we all had to go because we needed to play at something. everyone was finding dance partners except me. I asked a few girls but they all said they already had someone, probably just to avoid me Eventually it was just me and a land whale left who had nobody to go with. We were all talking and someone suggested we go and dance together. She gave me a look of disgust and didn’t say anything. I didn’t say anything because I knew she didn’t want to. Eventually the dance started and literally anybody who was there had a dance partner. Everyone was having a really good time, and I was the only kid sitting alone. I had so much rage and sadness

In primary school a few stacies came upto me and demanded I ask the fat girl of the school (mid 1990s here) to some shitty dance the school had on. I told them "FUCK NO, SHE FAT AND UGLY" and then they all berated me about how much of a bad person I am.

This had of been in grade 4 or 5. I didn't care about this "dance" shit, but that was the first time I felt completely and utterly insulted that people were implying my status is at the level of some fat bitch. Mind you this was in the 1990s and there wasn't many fat kids, the fat kid was like 1 or 2 people at an entire school.

Of course I didn't goto the dance, N64 > Dance shit

In primary school a few stacies came upto me and demanded I ask the fat girl of the school (mid 1990s here) to some shitty dance the school had on. I told them "FUCK NO, SHE FAT AND UGLY" and then they all berated me about how much of a bad person I am.

This had of been in grade 4 or 5. I didn't care about this "dance" shit, but that was the first time I felt completely and utterly insulted that people were implying my status is at the level of some fat bitch. Mind you this was in the 1990s and there wasn't many fat kids, the fat kid was like 1 or 2 people at an entire school.

Of course I didn't goto the dance, N64 > Dance shit
That’s pretty insulting of them to think you’re equivalent to a fatass if you weren’t one yourself. I always felt like the loser in school that nobody ever wanted to talk to

good thing ive never been to a school dance they seem like pure hell

Being ugly and ethnic made me blackpilled. If I was an average white man I would be on Reddit defending “misogyny”

Well we can start off with the low level initial ones, I got friend zoned by a girl when I was around 4 or 5 after confessing to her, so I was getting beaten with the black pill from young as you'll start to notice as a trend, though I wouldn't count this as my first actual black pill event

1st Black Pill
I was like 6 or 7 I think, probably a younger, a male teacher had this hot daughter who was like 18 or something, really liked her, wanted to give her something to get her to like me, completely poorfag, go into back yard digging up ground, found a sliver chain, spent a few minutes polishing and cleaning it, to give to her, go to school, see her there, think I went up to my sister to ask if it was good enough or something, was told that it was worthless to her and mean't nothing, I'd need money to buy something, gave up on that task, went home sad

I think some months later she was at school, and I saw her in a room with some Tyrone older students, If I remember correctly, that guys daughter was a whore, it looked like she was flirting with all of them and some shit was about to go down, because I walked into the room, she said some "so cute" BS to me protesting about the situation, I was removed from the room by a guy, and the last thing I remember seeing is some of the guys smiling, and one of the guys had his hands around her lower waist. She likely blew all those guys in there.

Final Black Pill (When I finally realized it was over)
At my university, really "putting myself out there", approaching like crazy, being friendly, getting numbers, talking to people (which is hard as hell for me, feels annoying), could never get a date, could never get a girl interested in my, in my "class" (well the group of people doing the same course as me), all the girls got snatched up one by one by other guys I knew. I even went after a fat chick who I was barely attracted to. JFL at all the normies who say we have unrealistic standards, every incel I've spoken too has tried to date down, WAY DOWN, and still failed.

Then there was this one girl who was kinda cute (that was my desperation, she was like a 4/10, but was kind and seemed like she liked me), seemed a bit autistic too. I was even rejected by her, I was flabergasted, I went home that day kind of in a daze, completely confused, wondering what went wrong. Then it hit me, I didn't do anything wrong, it didn't really matter how low I went, so long as women haven an endless list of better options, I'll never be good enough, at that point even if I could get a 2/10 GF the investment would not be even close to the returns, I'd be wasting time and resources. All this time, during university, I'd been hearing about the red pill online, and the black pill, and Elliot Rodger, etc. I started digging more into it, and that was it, there was no going back from that point, I was completely black pilled, I started looking at the world differently, I started picking up on certain things I never noticed before, making better choices, my life became all round less stressful, and I saved time, money and effort.

The black pill is the most painful realization for a blue pilled young man, but it is also the most liberating and helpful, all of my life decisions after that point have been based on it, and they have been productive thus far, whilst everyone else I observe around me live stressful lives they are always complaining about and keep making blue pilled decisions, one blue pilled friend even mistakenly knocked up some chick he didn't even really like and begrudgingly became a father, having to abandon furthering his studies (was a really intelligent guy), cucked out of his successful future, shit was disappointing.

Black pill for life

Getting out of high school is awesome because nobody can subject you to mandatory activities anymore in which your status is mogged

True.
I avoided those events always. I've been an outcast forever and finally dropped out of high school because I was jailed.
Fed up with being beaten and made fun of. Still an outcast but at least no one makes me do things I don't want.

Brutal

Getting out of high school is awesome because nobody can subject you to mandatory activities anymore in which your status is mogged
I’d still choose it over being a wagecuck at a repetitive job

The real-life black pills are the most potent and the best vaccine for the blue pill virus. Whenever some cuck tells you you're delusional and letting a "suicide cult" dictate your thought process, you can always look back on the real-world black pills you took outside the incelosphere and see their bullshit for what it is.

And yet, here we are... At this very moment.