Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What made you take the blackpill?

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
For me, it was being a poor 5'3 manlet that has to wears glasses. Not to mention how ugly I am and I always get overshadowed by everyone.
I'm always tired of seeing people younger than that are taller and gotten more girls and been further with them than I'll ever be.

Realising how easy it is for other people. When people talk about their success in relationships and career they always say "it just happened" and you know it's true. There is no secret to success, people just do things and they fall into it and keep going.

- late puberty and wondering why I was treated like shit for looking small, underdeveloped skeleton, weak jaw, low secondary sexual characteristics..... things that would later be proven incel physical traits that make women go "eww".

- not getting anywhere with online dating circa 2002 (*early days). I then did experiments with Chad pics which haunted me at the time.

- generally noticing around me that men with incel traits are single.

- seeing the 80/20 rule in action at university, the workplace etc.

- knowing that most women are the same, like off a production line in their tastes in men, fears, expectations, emotional makeup, psyche, wants, social behaviours etc

- spending time on Anthropology boards from 2004- that were totally blackpill about skeleton development, psychology, evolution etc.

Going through puberty while having an ugly face. True story ngl.

Having a disgusting face, being a 5'8.5" ethnic and having loose skin.

The blackpill is obvious to anyone who isn’t infected with soy.

I already had blackpilled thoguhts before I discovered the it, the blackpill simply allowed me to view the bigger picture in regards to sex, companionship, and everyday encounters

When I was treated like shit in middle school for my appearance.

I was raised by a radical feminist mother who indoctrinated me into thinking females were angels, so on the onset of puberty I believed that females didn't care about appearance and could be won over with merit and personality. When I asked out my first crush after months of being her best friend, she said that my face was so ugly, that she wasn't attracted to me "at all" and that no girl would ever find me attractive. Later that night, I cried for about an hour straight. I became fixated on my appearance, with research on the internet I realized my case was useless. I discovered that I had a chubby face with non-existent cheekbones and jawline despite being underweight and fit. I also found I possessed a large nose, large lips, a short stature, asymmetrical eyes, and a receding chin. Despite having white skin, I have black facial features due to being mixed race. During my first year of college, I also started aggressively balding. I am literally a walking abomination, so I was blackpilled from the beginning. Throughout all of high school, I was made fun of for being ugly by chads and females. Due to this, I avoid talking to anyone at college. Life has no meaning to me, but I enjoy learning and playing video games. My only redeeming quality is my intelligence, which I only use sparingly since every aspect of my life is shit.

I used to be an MRA.

I'd expected to have been in at least on relationship/ lost my virginity by age 18. But the years kept creeping by and one by one my friends had gfs and their first kisses and lost their virginitys, all but me. It wasn't like am/was a social outcast either, I had tons of Male friends that I was cool with, but never a female one. I began to resent women and wonder why they'd never speak to me, why I didn't have a single female friend. I stumbled across incels and looked at their beliefs, realizing how many men shared my experiences. I also looked in the mirror and realized that I'm 5'7 with glasses, fat, with a round face, poor facial hair and a weak jawline. Every day the blackpill just grows more and more true and I notice it more and more around me.

Norwood reaper

For me it was when I was 12 and still had the frame of a 5 year old, and I knew it was over before it even began for me. I approached at the start of high school and received mostly “eww no” or “you wish buddy” now I have the frame of a 12 year old and I’m 26. Also being 5”7 doesn’t help. I tried to persuade myself that somehow a hole would fall into my life but never did.

-parents who divorced with a father who never cared to see or help me
-uglycel
-seeing how easy life can be for some people who put in no effort and just rely on parents to get them ahead (and they do)
-seeing how easy people with nepotism and money get ahead in life without earning anything

I think the final nail in the blackpill coffin for me was, funny enough when people like Assange helped expose all the corruption and privacy-violating policies of various alphabet soup agencies. Did people rise up and demand accountability? Did anyone really lift a finger for Assange who basically martyred his life and freedom to tell us the truth? No. People just stuck their snouts back in the chip bags and turned the channel to sportsball or America has No Talent shows. That was it for me. I saw a society of consumerist robots who care about creature comforts and complacency over freedom.

It was obvious to me tbh
The blackpill is obvious to anyone who isn’t infected with soy.

being a poor 5'3 manlet that has to wears glasses

My family and some friends always asks for me why I don't get a girlfriend. With the blackpill I can provide some informations now.

But I take the blackpill because of my body.

just some random blackpill videos on youtube and the fact that i knew it WAS OVER FROM THE BEGINNING

Went blue pilled my whole life. Red pilled like a year ago. Just now overdosed on black pills.

When your 33 and no girl had ever shown you attention, it's time to see the truth. That you are romantically invisible to foids. Thousands and thousands of foids have seen me or interacted with me in my life. None, not a single one has ever shown interest. All it would have taken is one, but not even one.

Meanwhile Chad's and even normies just cruise control through life, and things just happen for them. They get married with no effort. Get a good job with no effort. While I'm forced to do shitty low paying slave jobs that make their pampered life even more comfortable. It's modern slavery. But I think even slaves were given women. We don't even get a woman.

I was feeling disturbed every time i see my face.

I wanted a better understanding of my reality kinda the same way I stopped believing in religion the truth matters more than what I want to feel

@FACEandLMS 's videos.

Realising how easy it is for other people. When people talk about their success in relationships and career they always say "it just happened" and you know it's true. There is no secret to success, people just do things and they fall into it and keep going.
^^^^

autist level social skills and living in one of the states with the worst chad:normie ratios