Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What makes normies, normies?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
How the fuck can you be such a robot NPC normie cunt? How is it possible?

And there isn't a correlation between iq and whether Ur a normie or not because u have high iq ppl and low iq ppl for both normies and non normies

What is it that makes someone be such an NPC virtue signalling normie cunt?

I have no idea. Theyre Kantians

Idk what means either but it came to mind

I think its like they dont explore deep questions and remain at the surface, only practical concerns and empty abstractions

I think its like they dont explore deep questions and remain at the surface, only practical concerns and empty abstractions
They think in a really shallow way so therefore just think the same as what the majority thinks or what the people around them think. They don't have a mind of their own. They have no conciousness. They're NPC robot normie cunts.

Nicr
Not sure

I feel bad for them sometimes ngl
I think it's kinda funny sometimes. Sometimes it's like the entire world is a zoo and the normies b fun to observe cuz they b stupid

They bluepill state

They're lucky tbh. Too much questionning can lead to dark places like this forum.

I dont know tbh, maybe the interests.

idk but i don't like them

They have normalfag political views and they’re 6+/10 in looks

Being a normie is easy as hell, but having a mind of your own takes dedication and sacrifice.

That's what separates the true thinkers from the mindless sheep.