Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What Makes Someone Likeable?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
looks or u need to act like some ape clown

Their sincerity, and humble mannerisms towards you.
That i do respect greatly.

Jaw line, frame, height, and white skin

Being good looking

In b4 looks, I am talking mainly about social situations. A large portion of it has to do with social or conversational skills but that's not the only factor either. I have known guys who were more awkward or autistic, who had more friends and were better liked than me. So what factors do you think makes someone likeable and have an easy time making friends?
Read How to make friends and influence people. Basically don't criticize people and pretend that you're really interested in them.

In b4 looks, I am talking mainly about social situations. A large portion of it has to do with social or conversational skills but that's not the only factor either. I have known guys who were more awkward or autistic, who had more friends and were better liked than me. So what factors do you think makes someone likeable and have an easy time making friends?
Being in the loop about garbage pop culture and its unfunny memes

I’ve been the outsider loser my entire life and I think I have a good idea by observing the others around me. You have to act warm and fun. Not a frosty aspie like me, but you need to at least pretend to be happy to see them and to care about them. Which is incredibly strange to me cuz everything I say feels beyond cringy when I try to do that. I basically get treated like absolute garbage while everyone else is a part of the social circle and always talking and acting smiley and so forth. It’s so tiresome when you’re the one they just end the interaction as soon as possible and get no interest from anyone, ever. Even guys who have low SMV still talk to the girls and get them smiling/laughing and have conversations like they’re actually interested in what they’re saying. Being friendless your entire life deprived you of the necessary social experience to do this without failing miserably

The autistic guys you're talking about are bluepilled dogs, they don't mind being pushed around and having others lead them hence why you might see them around a group. I've met such people and they are not like us.

if they already know the people then yes that will help. if talking to random ppl then looks and height and voice and communication

Taking showers. Lots of showers.

You have to validate the other person in some way. Not necessarily through direct compliments, but at least make them feel special or give them something. I have been told my time is monotone and I have unexcited facial expression. People don’t respond to this. You have to make excited facial expressions and vary the tone of your voice a lot plus make it obvious you are listening to what they are saying. People can overlook your looks if you do this (doesn’t mean you’ll be attractive but at least you’ll be nice)

Being friendly and having a smooth manner of speaking. Being confident and assertive but not to the point of bullying.

It starts with an attractive face to look at.
If you have that, everything would follow.