Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What makes this guy so attractive ? I don't understand

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
He was rated 5.5 at highest on truerateme last time I checked, and in this particular pic he doesn't look obviously attractive to me, and has the intense look of a psycho. I am using this photo of him on Bumble and he has been getting likes/messages by the shitload (possibly more than 20 likes/matches so far and at least 7 messages).

Could someone please explain why all these women are soaking their knickers off over him ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-11-11-10-01.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11-11-10-01.png
    147.1 KB · Views: 648
  • Screenshot_2019-01-11-18-11-06.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11-18-11-06.png
    81.7 KB · Views: 666
Harmonic facial proportions. Nothing special, but you can see that he has solid genetics and hormonal profile. Bones are strong, so is the neck.

Keep lying

Believe what you like, I know what I've seen. And it's absolute suifuel tbh. Also you could download the pic and test it for yourself.

@RREEEEEEEEE look at that guys nose tip, brutal nose pill

Harmonic facial proportions. Nothing special, but you can see that he has solid genetics and hormonal profile. Bones are strong, so is the neck.

mogs me to hell, he have a 6/10 face

He is a WHITE and normie tier.thats what makes this guy so attractive to foids

He is a WHITE and normie tier.thats what makes this guy so attractive to foids
Most normies aren't as masculine as this guy. He's above average 6/10

Got this just now
Screenshot 2019 01 11 20 19 17

More:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-11-20-20-53.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11-20-20-53.png
    209 KB · Views: 670
  • Screenshot_2019-01-11-20-20-47.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11-20-20-47.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 379
  • Screenshot_2019-01-11-20-25-08.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11-20-25-08.png
    193.4 KB · Views: 376
  • Screenshot_2019-01-11-20-25-03.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11-20-25-03.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 381
Last edited:
Could someone please explain why all these women are soaking their knickers off over him ?

White, dirty blonde, blue-eyed, stylish Macklemore haircut, eyes and lips prominent, masculine face shape = he neither looks too pretty nor too ogre but just the right middle.

ZfCeEIu.jpg

JBW strikes again. He had blue eyes and has a manly face appeal. He looks like the type to fight strangers at a bar. Woman are programed to love those guys.

He isn't very attractive but definitely attractive enough to get girls. Don't see what's so confusing about this?

JBW strikes again. He had blue eyes and has a manly face appeal. He looks like the type to fight strangers at a bar. Woman are programed to love those guys.

At least this is one decent explanation. Has been driving me mad tbh in the face of PSL and what others have been saying about him.

Didnt get any matches on tinder

Maybe give it chance. Where you from ? UK here.

At least this is one decent explanation. Has been driving me mad tbh in the face of PSL and what others have been saying about him.

Maybe give it chance. Where you from ? UK here.

Why do you want to know where im from

He isn't very attractive but definitely attractive enough to get girls. Don't see what's so confusing about this?

Because he is being treated like a Chad when he clearly isn't a Chad.

I don't know why but he looks rich.

Why do you want to know where im from

Just wondering why you got no matches with the test, thinking that maybe in certain countries he is not considered attractive like he obviously is here in my neck of the woods.

Just wondering why you got no matches with the test, thinking that maybe in certain countries he is not considered attractive like he obviously is here in my neck of the woods.
Ok cool it just seemed like the kind of question a pedophile would ask

Because he is being treated like a Chad when he clearly isn't a Chad.

He isn't getting treated like a Chad by what I'm seeing, just as a higher tier normie, which he clearly is.

Maybe lay off the lookism mate? If you don't think a lad like this gets pussy on the regular I dunno what to say to you.

i can see his good maxila bone

its all that matters

That guy is not attractive. He may get a decent amount of matches but he ain't gonna slay.

He isn't getting treated like a Chad by what I'm seeing, just as a higher tier normie, which he clearly is.

Maybe lay off the lookism mate? If you don't think a lad like this gets pussy on the regular I dunno what to say to you.

He is currently standing at 20 matches on Bumble with that pic. I also have another pic of him on Tinder but that is a shirtless one and he has a very good body (hope for gymcels ?), so that I can understand far more (he is practically slaying on Tinder), just like the other guy with the hairy body. A few have unmatched "Ben" on both Bumble and Tinder but only because I told them the truth and/or were rude to them. It has been about 21 hours. I don't know the exact total number of likes he has gotten in this time, but I'm guessing 30+ on Bumble and maybe 40+ on Tinder.

Last edited:
high set and prominent cheekbones as well as DOM look meaning he can "protect" offspring's baby therefore foids are sexually attracted to him. I've seen lots of those type of guys with gfs, they are usually slav and got the same exact haircut lol. Also he is 33...

high set and prominent cheekbones as well as DOM look

For whatever reason women on Bumble clearly find him sexy, due to his FACE, not just his body like on Tinder.

What REALLY gets me about this is his facial expression in the photo and how he can get a shitload of pussy with it. Taking photos of myself with an expression like that come naturally to me but bring me hardly any results, and here's him with that picture practically fucking SLAYING, meanwhile I when it comes to the dating apps am bending over fucking backwards all the time trying to get the best facial expression, the best lighting, the best clothing that suits me, etc, constantly testing photos on Photofeeler and trying to find the best photo/combination of photos that will bring me the most results, whereas all "Ben" has to do is just put that one awful photo up and he's DROWNING in pussy (also tbh some of them aren't bad looking), and he's not even a Chad, Chadlite or even a PSL 6/10 ffs. While I go to the most ridiculous amount of effort to get my photos just right, or as right as possible, and even then, after all that, I get either nothing or next to nothing, and whatever matches I do get they hardly ever talk to me, often unmatching. Plus some of them have been literally bottom of the barrel in looks, and the quality of women that "Ben" can get is absolute gigastacey compared to anyone who swipes right on me, which is nearly nobody anyway.

This has just killed me off today.

Last edited:
He doesn’t seem attractive at all tbh. Strange.

He doesn’t seem attractive at all tbh. Strange.

This is what is driving me crazy. Nearly everyone is saying he is not attractive yet he obviously somehow is. Some people even think I'm lying or I used a Chad photo and then switched it. This is why I suggested to someone to try a test with "Ben" for himself.

Be original and use tinder

This bitch has probably swiped left on me countless times out of all the profiles I've had on the dating apps. She's not even that attractive, but of course I would never stand a chance with her in a billion years. So fucking depressing to see who is constantly swiping left on me every time I put my real self on.
Be original and use tinder

I frequently use both Bumble and Tinder.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-11-23-05-17.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11-23-05-17.png
    178.4 KB · Views: 363
  • Screenshot_2019-01-11-23-05-43.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11-23-05-43.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 306
@EthnicelNL JFL at this 5/10

What's his height?

Cope tbh, mogs most of this forum

For whatever reason women on Bumble clearly find him sexy, due to his FACE, not just his body like on Tinder.

What REALLY gets me about this is his facial expression in the photo and how he can get a shitload of pussy with it. Taking photos of myself with an expression like that come naturally to me but bring me hardly any results, and here's him with that picture practically fucking SLAYING, meanwhile I when it comes to the dating apps am bending over fucking backwards all the time trying to get the best facial expression, the best lighting, the best clothing that suits me, etc, constantly testing photos on Photofeeler and trying to find the best photo/combination of photos that will bring me the most results, whereas all "Ben" has to do is just put that one awful photo up and he's DROWNING in pussy (also tbh some of them aren't bad looking), and he's not even a Chad, Chadlite or even a PSL 6/10 ffs. While I go to the most ridiculous amount of effort to get my photos just right, or as right as possible, and even then, after all that, I get either nothing or next to nothing, and whatever matches I do get they hardly ever talk to me, often unmatching. Plus some of them have been literally bottom of the barrel in looks, and the quality of women that "Ben" can get is absolute gigastacey compared to anyone who swipes right on me, which is nearly nobody anyway.

This has just killed me off today.
Well, do you have NCT, low set unprominent cheekbones and low trust look? Because Ben doesn't have those flaws which makes him have higher chance than you.. He obviously looks like he gets pussy

Now shut down both tests. The Bumble one with the awful mugshot was standing at 20 matches before I shut it down. The Tinder one includes an ugly bitch called Kirstie (in the new matches row), who swipes right on practically all my tests but NEVER swipes right on me of course.

The Tinder test is more easy to understand as he has got a good body, which looks good. Like I said before this could be hope for gymcels, especially if your face is no worse than his. This is now the second shirtless test I have done with a guy with a good physique, results were extremely good both times. Maybe gymcelling isn't quite the cope that people think it is.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-11-23-31-58.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11-23-31-58.png
    95.8 KB · Views: 288
  • Screenshot_2019-01-11-23-36-54.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11-23-36-54.png
    213.8 KB · Views: 316
  • Screenshot_2019-01-11-23-36-46.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11-23-36-46.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 328
  • Screenshot_2019-01-08-09-59-44.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-08-09-59-44.png
    316.4 KB · Views: 307
This is what is driving me crazy. Nearly everyone is saying he is not attractive yet he obviously somehow is. Some people even think I'm lying or I used a Chad photo and then switched it. This is why I suggested to someone to try a test with "Ben" for himself.

Nearly everyone here is saying he is not attractive, which means very little when you consider the many proponents of sub 8 theory.

If he has matches he is attractive. The only "mystery" here is you can't reconcile how you/people here might find him unattractive whilst girls do. I personally think he is attractive, a strong 7/10. I'm not surprised by his matches. I'd be surprised if he had 9/10s offering to blow him, but he is getting matched with 6s and 7s. All seems logical to me.