Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What makes this guy so attractive ? I don't understand

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Simple - He is white.
I personally think he is attractive, a strong 7/10. I'm not surprised by his matches. I'd be surprised if he had 9/10s offering to blow him, but he is getting matched with 6s and 7s. All seems logical to me.

LOL man learn how to rate. That guy is nothing above 5.5/10 AT MOST.

Simple - He is white.

He is getting a consistent string of solid matches in online dating, the most competitive and brutal market.

Yet he MUST be a 5.5 because you have a bachelors in PSL right? I don't need to argue ratings when the proof is in this topic.

He looks rough and is white. That is why. A 5 PSL rough/jock looking white man has higher sexual appeal than an 8/10 PSL ethnic pretty boy Chad.

He doesn’t seem attractive at all tbh. Strange.
He doesnt need to be good looking, he just needs to be white and dont be ugly. Thats the reason :)
He is getting a consistent string of solid matches in online dating, the most competitive and brutal market.

Yet he MUST be a 5.5 because you have a bachelors in PSL right? I don't need to argue ratings when the proof is in this topic.
I already sayd, he is doing so well because HE IS WHITE.

When you are white you dont even need to be 6/10 to attract foids.

A 5 PSL rough/jock looking white man has higher sexual appeal than an 8/10 PSL ethnic pretty boy Chad.

I have always sort of wondered about this tbh. Not just ethnic "pretty boys" but white ones too. For example I find Jordan Barrett extremely feminine looking, but many people in the incelosphere seem to think he is very universally attractive. I have always been unsure of his universal appeal to women.

Also it is said that women love a bad boy, maybe this is what they see in Ben even though he isn't an obvious good looking guy, he certainly has that rough kind of look about him. Maybe something like the above, and below, is the best answer.
There’s your answer. He is naturally thugmaxxxed - women are attracted to sociopaths.

What's his height?

Don't know, and the women didn't care. Given the attention he got, he would have to be less than 5' 7" or something to encounter any problems. Either that or a small dick.
Well, do you have NCT, low set unprominent cheekbones and low trust look? Because Ben doesn't have those flaws which makes him have higher chance than you.. He obviously looks like he gets pussy

I don't have NCT (maybe slight PCT if anything) but I have been told by one or two people I have prey eyes. I don't have particularly high cheekbones I don't think. I have never been masculine looking like Ben is, or masculine per se, this has always been a big part of the problem. Btw how does Ben look high trust when he has the look of a psycho in that photo ? Lol. When I was younger I always had an extremely babyish face e.g. I was told I facially looked 15/16 when I was fucking 27 JFL, even though I've been 6' 3" tall since I was about 16. My height is literally the only thing about me that has ever been masculine lol. Well that and the fact I have a lot of chest hair. I also have generally weak facial features but I'm hoping low body fat will make them more prominent, and that a combo of low body fat and a style of facial hair that suits me the best will make me look decent. Also I am considering some sort of hair option.

Last edited:
He has literally no redeeming features

Lots of single moms looking for a provider is my guess.

sub 8 theory

Surely these tests completely and utterly destroy that ? I also did another test on both apps with a truerateme guy who was very much sub 8, he got similar results to Ben, if not better. Although he is dressed in a suit and it is a good photo with a good smile (complete opposite of Ben's look tbh), he is possibly only 6 PSL at best. Although he advertises on the sub as a few years younger than me (he has posted twice now AFAIK, I have also tested his 2nd pic but this didn't do as well), I set his age to mine for comparison purposes. Unfortunately I didn't SS the pic of him on Bumble but it was only the same as the one on Tinder. If this makes people at least disbelieve the Bumble test then so be it. At least I know it's true.

Following pics include dickpill convo.

Attachments

• 1545401168904.jpg
    1545401168904.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_2018-12-20-14-08-58.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-20-14-08-58.png
    232.7 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot_2018-12-21-14-18-35.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-21-14-18-35.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_2018-12-20-19-10-07.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-20-19-10-07.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot_2018-12-20-19-16-10.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-20-19-16-10.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_2018-12-20-19-18-27.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-20-19-18-27.png
    32 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot_2018-12-20-19-19-53.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-20-19-19-53.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Screenshot_2018-12-20-19-23-00.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-20-19-23-00.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 96
He is not ugly, just an average looking guy getting matches from below average hag whores with kids. This is pretty normal.

If you think dating sites are teeming with 9/10 fashion magazine models then you are completely stupid or you have never catfished as a woman.

To understand the real situation,

1. chadfish with a 9/10 model
2. whorefish with a 3/10 300lb lardbeast

I already sayd, he is doing so well because HE IS WHITE.

When you are white you dont even need to be 6/10 to attract foids.

Then I should be slaying, yet females treat me and actually all men around them like thin air.
Surely these tests completely and utterly destroy that ? I also did another test on both apps with a truerateme guy who was very much sub 8, he got similar results to Ben, if not better. Although he is dressed in a suit and it is a good photo with a good smile (complete opposite of Ben's look tbh), he is possibly only 6 PSL at best. Although he advertises on the sub as a few years younger than me (he has posted twice now AFAIK, I have also tested his 2nd pic but this didn't do as well), I set his age to mine for comparison purposes. Unfortunately I didn't SS the pic of him on Bumble but it was only the same as the one on Tinder. If this makes people at least disbelieve the Bumble test then so be it. At least I know it's true.

Following pics include dickpill convo.

Dickpill included.

Last edited:
whorefish with a 3/10 300lb lardbeast

I have done a few female tests too, including a woman in her 60s who I know. She matched with like 21 year old Chads JFL. No screenshots of this unfortunately.

I have done a few female tests too, including a woman in her 60s who I know. She matched with like 21 year old Chads JFL. No screenshots of this unfortunately.

15561.jpg

he looks like dog shit

It's about time people stopped coping with this. No he isn't a Chad, but he is clearly attractive to women.
watch what you say, step too far out of line and the faggot mod clique and their agenda will get rid of you just like 90% of the original users of this site

He is not ugly, just an average looking guy getting matches from below average hag whores with kids. This is pretty normal.

If you think dating sites are teeming with 9/10 fashion magazine models then you are completely stupid or you have never catfished as a woman.

To understand the real situation,

1. chadfish with a 9/10 model
2. whorefish with a 3/10 300lb lardbeast

plus those old hags will ghost him anyway

screenshot_2019-01-11-20-20-53-png.79716

Yup, and a match is just a start, getting them into bed is another story.

i've fucked around with all sorts of average to chad looking guys endlessly on tinder for years now

anything short of chad lite won't even get a date, let alone fuck, even with a hag

watch what you say, step too far out of line and the faggot mod clique and their agenda will get rid of you just like 90% of the original users of this site

Just stating my findings is all.
anything short of chad lite won't even get a date, let alone fuck, even with a hag

Sorry but this is absolute gigacope.

Last edited:
Don't know, and the women didn't care. Given the attention he got, he would have to be less than 5' 7" or something to encounter any problems. Either that or a small dick.

I don't have NCT (maybe slight PCT if anything) but I have been told by one or two people I have prey eyes. I don't have particularly high cheekbones I don't think. I have never been masculine looking like Ben is, or masculine per se, this has always been a big part of the problem. Btw how does Ben look high trust when he has the look of a psycho in that photo ? Lol. When I was younger I always had an extremely babyish face e.g. I was told I facially looked 15/16 when I was fucking 27 JFL, even though I've been 6' 3" tall since I was about 16. My height is literally the only thing about me that has ever been masculine lol. Well that and the fact I have a lot of chest hair. I also have generally weak facial features but I'm hoping low body fat will make them more prominent, and that a combo of low body fat and a style of facial hair that suits me the best will make me look decent. Also I am considering some sort of hair option.
Looks high trust to me. Would look even more high trust with shorter philtrum and better mouth area. Btw pm me your pic tbhtbh you have prey eyes but no nct? Ded srs mb u habe shit tons of lower eyelid retraction
Also this. Holy shit its straight forward why he can get sub5 foids. Just lol @ people in this thread muuh jbw muuh he is sub5 bro muh he shouldve been on incel forum,
And on top of that all OP is using 30+ y o guys.. ARGHH
https://incels.is/threads/women-hit...-the-biggest-cope-ever-mgtowcels-gtfih.74693/ kek

Last edited:
He was rated 5.5 at highest on truerateme last time I checked, and in this particular pic he doesn't look obviously attractive to me, and has the intense look of a psycho. I am using this photo of him on Bumble and he has been getting likes/messages by the shitload (possibly more than 20 likes/matches so far and at least 7 messages).

Could someone please explain why all these women are soaking their knickers off over him ?
>white
>blue/green eyes
That's all that matters. JFL @ the faggots who were denying the eye color halo in my thread:
https://incels.is/threads/eye-color-matters-most-after-face-and-height.99513/
Simple - He is white.

Incels are afflicted by JBW as well. Whites are always given an above average rating. Morph this guy to have the typical curry skin color and you'll have the very same people in this thread who are rating him "7/10" call him a 2/10 subhuman :feelscry:

HiS pErSoNaLity

He was rated 5.5 at highest on truerateme last time I checked, and in this particular pic he doesn't look obviously attractive to me, and has the intense look of a psycho. I am using this photo of him on Bumble and he has been getting likes/messages by the shitload (possibly more than 20 likes/matches so far and at least 7 messages).

Could someone please explain why all these women are soaking their knickers off over him ?
Doesn't count, matched with a bunch of ugly fat fucking pieces of shit thats NOT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT. EVEN I CAN DO THAT BUT I HAVE HIGH FUCKING SELF ESTEEM AND WON'T ENABLE THESE HYPERGAMOUS DUMB FUCKS. I WANT A CUTE GIRL AND WILL DIE TRYING . FUCK FAT BITCHES

Mogs me into oblivion. I keep forgetting I post at fakecels.is

Bug in the universe.