Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What makes you a Incel?

neet

neet

Senior Incel
★★★
In 2014 I found there is a community called, Incels after the news events about Elliot Rodger. I see most Incels have in common that:
  1. Poor social skills, shyness mostly with some kind of social anxiety
  2. Due poor social skills, low connectivity with peers. No friends.
  3. Social isolation
  4. Without connectivity, no new social experiences = no development
  5. Increasing sexual frustration (older virgin men)
  6. Low income job
I think the most important is connections and location in your teenage years, if you are a shy and introvert person... your peers will support you and you have some kind off guide/wingman for helping party and connecting others. If you have Autism of not, I see autistic duded getting laid all with support of your connections.

I think the main problem of Incel is the lack of connectivity, isolation and acceptance.

No it's because i'm ugly and i got manboobs even though i have visible abs.

Diagnosed with aspergers.

I was pretty extroverted when i was young and had plenty of friends, was still incel.

I'm kind of autistic and constantly depressed so I don't feel motivated to do much, even when I start to hate myself for my own inaction.
Also being born black is ITS OVER status

But mostly life is just easiest when you smoke weed and jerk off all day.

Yes, incels are Incels because it's their own fault, always. It's not women who won't settle for anything except Chad. It's definitely incels not having good "social skills" that cause it.

Out.

There is no single fucked up trait about me tbh. Some under average things. Would do better if I was taller and my eyes looked better. No social life but ok social skills.

I am incel... because I just am. No luck with foids. It never seemed to work. Not that I don't try, I do try.

Asperger, also I fucking hate women and their hypocrisy, materialism and no shame to bully other people

What you mentioned are symptoms of the root cause

its because of my subhuman face

Mostly face, frame and voice

How so? He basically said "go out and bee yourself", make social connections by being "bee yourself" while completely overlooking genetic aspect of it.

i legit just skimmed over it

looks are everything but if youre not NT its fucking over.

mental illness and being sub 7

Seems legit. :feelsokman:

I think it’s just a lack of belief in myself. That and only showering twice a day.

1. no social circle
2. work a shitty job
3. i am naturally asocial
4. I am not chad so tinder does not work for me