Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What max. BMI draws the line?

modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
★★★★★
What is the max. BMI of a girl you could still handle? A female with a BMI much over 30 wouldn't be doable for me at all. Am I volcel now?

modus_coperandi said:
What is the max. BMI of a girl you could still handle? A female with a BMI much over 30 wouldn't be doable for me at all. Am I volcel now?

I would have sex with a female with any BMI. However ideally I would cut it off at 23.

I know a femoid who has a BMI of 45 yet still manages to fuck Chads. It's over.

wristcel said:
I know a femoid who has a BMI of 45 yet still manages to fuck Chads. It's over.

But they have to be fetishist Chads at least who wouldn't risk to be seen with a full grown landwhale in public.

I could date a woman with a BMI of as high as 45 or 50. In fact, I've been rejected by such women.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I could date a woman with a BMI of as high as 45 or 50.  In fact, I've been rejected by such women.

Well i would consider it out of despair, but i don't think it would get me aroused enough to make it physically possible.

Edit: 50? Damn it doesn't even look human anymore.