Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What mouse and keyboard do you have?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
cherry mx red switches with black to offwhite gradient keycaps, tenkeyless

g602 mouse

They're both black

Random Corsair membrane keyboard.

Logitech Mechanical Keyboard and Logitech MMO mouse

Mouse: Roccat LEADR wireless, costs many shekels but I fucking love it.
KB: some wired generic backlit shit I can't recall the brand of, it does the job and doesn't cost many shekels.

Black keyboard, mouse something like this but cheaper made in china

I'm rich because I'm a kike and us kikes don't like spending shekels. Stupid goy.

(Also I don't see any point in buying an expensive keyboard. It works, it glows, it can be thrown away and replace it when it gets gunked up from me accidentally nutting on it for the 1000th time).

I'm rich because I'm a kike and us kikes don't like spending shekels. Stupid goy.

(Also I don't see any point in buying an expensive keyboard. It works, it glows, it can be thrown away and replace it when it gets gunked up from me accidentally nutting on it for the 1000th time).
did u have a bar mitzvah

i enjoyed going to those i got one of those yamaka hats

I have a budget laptop (and use the included keyboard and touchpad) and some windows tablets (without KB + M),I don't need more,most of my gaming is on PS4,switch or smartphone.

I have a budget laptop (and use the included keyboard and touchpad) and some windows tablets (without KB + M),I don't need more,most of my gaming is on PS4,switch or smartphone.
comfy ngl

Idk something with RGB so I can see in the dark.

Corsair K95 RGB with red switches and G502 mouse.

I’m an Applecel so just an Apple mouse and keyboard. And I’m an Xboxcel which is why I don’t bother with getting a PC.

HyperX Alloy Elite as keyboard and Corsair M65 pro as mouse.

Both were on giga sale. only reason i got them

What address do you have

Redragon S101 Wired Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo

Very good combo tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back