Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What music are you listening lately?

Mexicanmanletcel

Mexicanmanletcel

Recruit
★★★★★
pic related for me

listening to led zeppelin rn

listening to joey badass ngl,

before that i was listening to lord of the rings soundtrack and interstellar sound track,

before that anime music,

before that russian doomerstyle music

Give me a cheese grater and peel the flesh off my face haha
I've got no motivation to make my bed in the morning
get my ass up at 7 make my life not so boring.
Fuck that shit I'll stay up for 6 six days
and summon the clouds to pour some fucking shit on me

blackpilled rap and anime moosic

Galleo's own and Hiroyuki Sawano.

Your mom's screams
full

Spotify recently recommended a playlist about rock music while exercising, and through it, I have gained more exposure to bands like Arctic Monkeys, Strokes, Franz Ferdinand, Phoenix, etc. While they are pretty helpful when I am exercising, listening to them also fills me with such regret. I can just imagine people having the time of their lives while listening to this type music back in the 2000s and early 2010s. Some of the songs I'm listening to are quite nostalgic because they have been in shows and shit. One Arctic Monkey song's instrumental was in the Inbetweeners and whenever it comes on while I'm working out, I reflect back to a time when I was a teen and thought I would be cool and go to parties when I got older.

As I Lay Dying right now.

Lo-fi for some reason, even though I haven't been all that interested in the genre since 2017.

Pokemon Sword and Shield and Terraria Soundtracks I've been listening to lately.