Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What music genre you dislike the most?

What music genre you dislike the most?

• Pop

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Metal

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Hip Hop/Rap

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Rock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reggae

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
What kind of music do Incels dislike the most?

For me it's definetely Hip Hop. Rap music and Hip Hop has degenerated our society enormously.

pop and rock,metal

pop is so shit.

Pop and reggaeton (music from South America/Caribbean like Daddy Yankee, Bad Bunny, Don Omar, Maluma)

eh i don't know because i don't pay much attention to things i don't like

Slut pop is objectively the worst music.

If you are incel and listen to it you go into a rage that can only be cured by going ER or coping.

Why are people hating on metal? bruh

Country music. I only found one that I like

Pop or modern music in general

Raggae and lowlife nigger music tbh

k-pop makes me puke

I don't hate metal per se, but I do hate the metal community. Bunch of pretentious cunts who think metal is the epitome of music and always trying one up each other on what obscure ass metal bands they like.
Tbh i find it cringey.

Slut pop is objectively the worst music.

If you are incel and listen to it you go into a rage that can only be cured by going ER or coping.
Do you remember the based sandnigger bombing Whoriana Grande?

to be honest, i think it's rap. i've gone through dozens of rap albums in the last couple of days, and i couldn't get myself to like them. idk.

Anything instrumental tbh. Vocals are ok sometimes but generally I listen to low-fi/jazz/classical or electronic.

What about witch house or dark ambient? They are pretty new genres. (i think we can call them modern)
It's pretty nice background music and sounds interesting.

I have to say there are some cool modern genres, but they are mostly hidden and have a small community.

Soft rock, it is ultimate beta music, men with beards and beta glasses. I'm mainly a nu-metal and Goth metal fan.

Reggaeton and trap.

A lot of pop is generic formulaic trash, but there are a few diamonds in the rough.

Why are people hating on metal? bruh
a lot of metalheads are pretentious and annoying. of course not all of them are but their reputation causes a lot of people to dislike the scene/music.
I don't hate metal per se, but I do hate the metal community. Bunch of pretentious cunts who think metal is the epitome of music and always trying one up each other on what obscure ass metal bands they like.

a lot of metalheads are pretentious and annoying. of course not all of them are but their reputation causes a lot of people to dislike the scene/music.
Dont project yourself stupid cunt.
Piece of shit twatcat

Dont project yourself stupid cunt.
Piece of shit twatcat
Im not saying everyone who likes metal is shit or that the music is shit jfl. you are pretty much proving my point though that a lot of the community is obnoxious.

Also I forgot to mention modern day hiphop

OH this thread was about music you dislike. I can't think of any specific genre I dislike :feelstrash:

Rap music and Hip Hop has degenerated our society enormously.
Rap is all about bragging...
A bunch of mumbling autotuned low IQ monkeys bragging IN EVERY "SONG"...

"I have more money than you,
I have more sex than you,
I have had more women than you have,
I have more guns than you,
I have killed more people than you have,
I have more expensive things then you,
I have a nicer car than you,
I am bigger than you,
I am more attractive than you,
I have a bigger penis than you,
I would beat you in a fight,
I am more famous than you,
I do more drugs than you,
I sell more drugs than you,
I have more followers on twitter than you..."

"Very nice Tyrone, sounds like you have a #1 hit song ready for release!"

Oldcels hating on Rap again .
When you want to find good Rap music , you have to sift through the garbage first .
Rap music is the most " polluted " and over saturated genre tbh .
But there are diamonds in the rough .

I hate pop music the most , more specifically whore pop and stupid cuck love songs like Ed sheeran or this other cuck shawn mendes , i hate that little bitch .
Also Metal heads or indie cucks , who think that they are so intelligent and always talking about how their taste in music is superior .
Fuck off .

In the End , music is just entertainment
And people can listen to whatever they want . idc .
You can listen to Spongebob remixes 24/7 if you want , if you enjoy it . go for it .

All songs that has love in them

Rap/Hiphope although there are a few good songs but mostly it´s monkey music.

Rap is all about bragging...
A bunch of mumbling autotuned low IQ monkeys bragging IN EVERY "SONG"...

"I have more money than you,
I have more sex than you,
I have had more women than you have,
I have more guns than you,
I have killed more people than you have,
I have more expensive things then you,
I have a nicer car than you,
I am bigger than you,
I am more attractive than you,
I have a bigger penis than you,
I would beat you in a fight,
I am more famous than you,
I do more drugs than you,
I sell more drugs than you,
I have more followers on twitter than you..."

View attachment 149464
"Very nice Tyrone, sounds like you have a #1 hit song ready for release!"
It's not just bragging. Rockstars also used to brag about money, Sex and cars outside lyrics. Rap music also is extremely offensive and a glorification of criminal activities, being a thug.
Hip Hop isn't just a bad influence for the youth, but also to todays society. In this Forum people ignore the fact that before the existence of Hip Hop, people have spoken in clear pronunciation with correct sentence construction and dressed more formal. We used to have a more cultured society without criminal thugmaxxers who talk like low IQ monkeys. Also, graffiti is not art.

It's not just bragging. Rockstars also used to brag about money, Sex and cars outside lyrics. Rap music also is extremely offensive and a glorification of criminal activities, being a thug.
Hip Hop isn't just a bad influence for the youth, but also to todays society. In this Forum people ignore the fact that before the existence of Hip Hop, people have spoken in clear pronunciation with correct sentence construction and dressed more formal. We used to have a more cultured society without criminal thugmaxxers who talk like low IQ monkeys. Also, graffiti is not art.
It's disgusting to see Mexicans and whites talking ebonic low IQ monkey gibberish.

Pop music . everyhthing that speaks to sentimental feelings of prevailing majority of human shit.

I can not stand love songs kinda " i love i loved im again in love"so stupid. Normies are animals.

Last edited:
rap because most of it is garbage, there are rare cases where it's good though.