Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What % of indian women are having sex with white guys? In Britain

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
In UK how many British Indian foids have sex with white men?

all of them, unironically

Product of one with a JBW Ginger manlet :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:

U mean British Indian women right? And u mean those who are not stuck in some village mindset due to parents and grandparents, so u mean properly integrated.

In that case I'd say 80-90%

And yet ethnics here will still applaud multiculti cancer as long as low tier whites are fucked over by it as well. Its like nonwhites on this site are bitter cucks, not incel

And yet ethnics here will still applaud multiculti cancer as long as low tier whites are fucked over by it as well. Its like nonwhites on this site are bitter cucks, not incel
true

I hope a large percentage. The more this happens the faster the white race dies

20200602 021524

Rice women - 95%

Curry women - 70%

Sand women - 50%

Rice women - 95%

Curry women - 70%

Sand women - 50%
I want a sand woman
I'm a Gorilla
Black cel?
This guy is the perfect example of what i was talking about. Low IQ bitter faggot that hates White People more than his inceldom.
But dont worry

if designer babies come out first, you just need half white women and white man to have blue eyed baby, we got Latin america and arab women for that

also with designer babies you can increase height about 3 cm

curry men fuck all the white foids

Who cares ab ugly curry toilets.

Curries in UK are a bad example because entire cities in the UK are 100% curry and the Pakis and Sikh curries there are all thug maxxed.

The statistics report 10%, I got this from a article talking about the plight of ricecels in UK.
CA98A81D AF84 43D3 BB18 844A6DD29C85

Curryfoids suffer from the same problem as blackfoids—they’re unattractive.

Curries in UK are a bad example because entire cities in the UK are 100% curry and the Pakis and Sikh curries there are all thug maxxed.

The statistics report 10%, I got this from a article talking about the plight of ricecels in UK.
View attachment 338568

Black women doing well in Uk tho wtf

Black women doing well in Uk tho wtf
I doubt. Black + Mixed black is also considered inter ethnic as per British stats. That’s the thing with curries is that they’re overall and ugly people—both the men and women. While the women have an edge in modern society, curry women are either last or second last in nearly all surveys measuring attractiveness.

r/femcels, r/FemaleDatingStrategy and so on are literally full of Curry and Black females.

Last edited:
Stop this gorilla nonsense bro
No tbh. Its not nonsense. Unlike you im an actual Gorilla

Why don't you stop with the self hating and white worship though bro

I doubt. Black + Mixed black is also considered inter ethnic as per British stats. That’s the thing with curries is that they’re overall and ugly people—both the men and women. While the women have an edge in modern society, curry women are either last or second last in nearly all surveys measuring attractiveness.

r/femcels, r/FemaleDatingStrategy and so on are literally full of Curry and Black females.
Unlike the USA, UK White men Mixed/Black Women if promoted in Media

Look at this advert:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0EKS2YfLc0

It was promoted at Christmas, it was chosen as best advert for Christmas, nothing but likes and good comments, now reverse then genders, if it was a black man with white women would it got picked? Also it shows a ethnic/black women with a white man and a Child
its promoting white men to Ethnic women

The thing is with rices they look sissy so their women are extremely feminine and desired. This was because rices were sexually selected for docileness, submissivess to order and femininity due to their high level of civilisation.

In the case of West Africa, due to living in jungles, they were selected for high standards of masculinity.

Curries were not selected for anything. Curryland was invaded and attacked so many times that there was no social order for anything, even under the British it was, as one British historian put “a managed anarchy”. The loosely tied caste system was only there in certain large cities, it was all small independent fighting states who could only kill and destroy each other.

The second thing is the heat in curryland is immense, giving curries an ogre look. This is as opposed to SEA where it is tropical. Curryland is dry and hot. Much like Sandland. If you look at Yemenis and Arabs who are not mixed with Levantine and Meds, they look exactly like curries. (Most Arabs do have some ancestry from Levant, or Anatolia, due to historical migrations between the regions but South Arabs like Yemenis who look like curries do not)

Mixed with this, you have an extremely subhuman culture of rape, and violence. In addition, curryland is poor as fuck so you have the highest malnutrition rate in the world.

In summary, curryfoids too suffer from this ogre unfeminine look. They have to shave their moustache and sometimes even grow a beard, often even the attractive ones look like trannies.

Hindu Dindu curries are the most subhuman people in this world. They have no concept of personal space, hygiene, politeness. God forbid once curryland becomes a medium tier shithole instead of a Low tier shithole, these dindus will start entering as refugees in Europe.

Last edited:
No tbh. Its not nonsense. Unlike you im an actual Gorilla

Why don't you stop with the self hating and white worship though bro

:feelskek:
I don't worship whites, I just acknowledge the fact that they have it better.

CA98A81D-AF84-43D3-BB18-844A6DD29C85.jpeg

Those are marriages/relationships, chad still fucks all sorts of foids in college.

Based. Lol @ retards somehow saying “JBW is trueeeee we can’t let this go on” which is a product of multiculturalism while living in white countries and being part of multiculturalism.

No as far as the low tier whites being fucked over part is concerned. Ethnics in western anglo countries are mainly pissed that they cannot integrate or be accepted into modern so called tolerant societies while their female counterparts can.
More ethnic males would applaud multiculturalism if that didn't occur and they were fully accepted but we know that isn't the case..
Based. Lol @ retards somehow saying “JBW is trueeeee we can’t let this go on” which is a product of multiculturalism while living in white countries and being part of multiculturalism.
So if ethnic males being in western anglo countries is part of multiculturalism isn't also partaking in ethnic culture and eating ethnic food also embracing multiculturalism?
And you purport to be against multiculturalism but somehow the mere presence of ethnic males in western anglo countries means jbw is now acceptable?

It seems you want the best of both worlds
ie being able to partake in ethnic culture, customs and food without having to see ethnic people.

It would be more convincing if you completely didn't want anything to do with ethnic culture but that's never the case is it?
Even many white racists love ethnic food and their supposed satisfaction with their culture disappears when it comes to their food.

So if ethnic males being in western anglo countries is part of multiculturalism isn't also partaking in ethnic culture and eating ethnic food also embracing multiculturalism?
“Durr you use windows 10 or google. You must truly not be against mass media corporations ruining your freedoms and ushering in globalism”
I try not to eat ethnic foods and I for sure do not listen to ethnic music. But there comes moments where we’re in such a state where these things will happen, and the best thing you can do is limit them. I got free food, it was Indian, if I had to pay I wouldn’t have gotten it.
And you purport to be against multiculturalism but somehow the mere presence of ethnic males in western anglo countries means jbw is now acceptable?
No, race mixing should not happen at all and we should all be different. But if you’re a nonwhite in the west don’t be “muhhhh I don’t like it when whites fuck my women”. You’re in our countries! I don’t like it when you guys take my women either, but I couldn’t complain if I was in South Africa or Zimbabwe and it was happening. “Waah blacks are fucking white women in South Africa” well no shit that’s happening it’s in fucking South Africa where the majority of people are Bantu.
It seems you want the best of both worlds
ie being able to partake in ethnic culture, customs and food without having to see ethnic people.
Ethnic culture is not for me. I don’t want you here nor do I want to see your hungadungabingbong parades. atleast you do have culture though unlike African American culture. Regardless I don’t want any mixing here and I don’t actively partake in multiculturalism.
It would be more convincing if you completely didn't want anything to do with ethnic culture but that's never the case is it?
Even many white racists love ethnic food and their supposed satisfaction with their culture disappears when it comes to their food.
Wow, I had Indian food because it was a free meal once. Now this must mean that I personally want 5 paneers to come into my home and fuck my ass. Very giant leap there. You must use a computer, that means you want bill gates to microchip you and vaccinate you with the corona vaccine.

I take it you support multiculturalism then? There’s no way you can’t as you probably eat white food every day, use white technology, live under white governmental powers (albeit corrupted by Jews). You must love multiculturalism and you must love when a sweaty paneer comes in and fucks your butt.

“Durr you use windows 10 or google. You must truly not be against mass media corporations ruining your freedoms and ushering in globalism”
I try not to eat ethnic foods and I for sure do not listen to ethnic music. But there comes moments where we’re in such a state where these things will happen, and the best thing you can do is limit them. I got free food, it was Indian, if I had to pay I wouldn’t have gotten it.
Okay.

No, race mixing should not happen at all and we should all be different. But if you’re a nonwhite in the west don’t be “muhhhh I don’t like it when whites fuck my women”. You’re in our countries! I don’t like it when you guys take my women either, but I couldn’t complain if I was in South Africa or Zimbabwe and it was happening.
"I don't like it when you guys take my women"
Besides existing and now and then being glared at by women ethnic males aren't taking jackshit. Women of all races overwhelmingly select white males to date and have sex with because of their aesthetics (high contrast phenotypes on average, neatly shaped nose).

Ethnic culture is not for me. I don’t want you here nor do I want to see your hungadungabingbong parades. atleast you do have culture though unlike African American culture. Regardless I don’t want any mixing here and I don’t actively partake in multiculturalism.
"I don't want you here."
No shit no ethnic males that are here on this forum that live in western countries chose to be here.
Most of them were born in western countries and so are completely out of touch with the language and customs of their countries of ethnic origin.
Even if they were sent back to their countries of ethnic origin the locals there wouldn't accept them either because they'd come across as too westernized.

Ethnic males that were born in western anglo countries don't have anywhere to go where they'll be accepted so most choose to live in the countries they were born and grew up in because that's the most familiar to them.

Wow, I had Indian food because it was a free meal once. Now this must mean that I personally want 5 paneers to come into my home and fuck my ass. Very giant leap there. You must use a computer, that means you want bill gates to microchip you and vaccinate you with the corona vaccine.

I take it you support multiculturalism then? There’s no way you can’t as you probably eat white food every day, use white technology, live under white governmental powers (albeit corrupted by Jews). You must love multiculturalism and you must love when a sweaty paneer comes in and fucks your butt.
I never claimed to dislike multiculturalism and white people though.
You have claimed to dislike multiculturalism and nonwhite people yet have partaken in ethnic culture and food.

If I had claimed to dislike white people yet partaken in their culture and food I would be a hypocrite.
But I never claimed to dislike white people specifically like you have proclaimed to dislike nonwhite people.

Last edited:
"I don't like it when you guys take my women"
Besides existing ethnic males aren't taking jackshit. Women overwhelmingly select white males because of their aesthetics (high contrast phenotypes on average, neatly shaped nose).
1 nonwhite white couple is too much. Even if you put the Ethnic Male White Female ratio at 1% of total dating, that's still a massive number that is too damn high.

"I don't want you here."
No shit no ethnic males that are here on this forum that live in western countries chose to be here.
Most of them were born in western countries and so are completely out of touch with the language and customs of their countries of ethnic origin.
Even if they were sent back to their countries of ethnic origin the locals there wouldn't accept them either because they'd come across as too westernized.

Ethnic males that were born in western anglo countries don't have anywhere to go where they'll be accepted so most choose to live in the countries they were born and grew up in because that's the most familiar to them.
That's why I support westernized ethnic ethnostates. A based black guy wouldn't be with a gay BLM marxist. He'd be in his own homeland with other based black guys.
I never claimed to dislike multiculturalism and white people though.
You have claimed to dislike multiculturalism and nonwhite people yet have partaken in ethnic culture and food.

If I had claimed to dislike white people yet partaken in their culture and food I would be a hypocrite.
But I never claimed to dislike white people specifically like you have proclaimed to dislike nonwhite people.
I never said I don't like nonwhites. I mean I hate a majority of them because they vote progressive parties in and are generally obnoxious ungrateful anti white shitheads who ruin the nations they inhabit, but I also hate a lot of white people (Specifically white women) for that same reason. There's based minorities, and I like based minorities, but they need to go and establish their own homeland and live separately. We can respect eachother but live in different countries.