Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What part of the bible do you have the most difficulty believing in?

The part where god gives you whatever you ask for

For me it's this one:

Genesis 2:22 KJV And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man

Nothing to do with the rib part, it's just very hard to believe that women were actually directly created by God instead of being some kind of demonic spawn or corrupt version of man made by Satan. But God was also the one who created Satan anyways so it gets a bit easier to accept it.

View: https://youtu.be/D4fygWLjszA

the fact that it might be tampered. Same with the Quran or any holy book that’s old. Isn’t it kinda weird how these books could be sneakily changed at any point and nobody would know? Crazy shit

That’s one of the most legit well recorded things that happened with his crucifixion (there’s multiple sources both Jewish and Roman that record that crazy shit about him leaving his tomb)
Jeremiah 8
7 But my people do not know
the requirements of the Lord.
‘How can you say, “We are wise,
for we have the law of the Lord,”
when actually the lying pen of the scribes
has handled it falsely?

God's character in the Bible is what i have the most difficultly believing in.

God is supposed to be all knowing all powerful always present being and yet he gets mad (why would something with such power even need emotions?) at Adam for doing something he(meaning God) not only knew Adam would do but also that he designed Adam in such way that Adam would've been naturally curious of everything.

And then there's problem of Evil and the fact that in the old testament God clearly said he created both Evil and Good (which was later changed in Christianity) and virgin pregnancy and satan and quality of existence and yada yada.

To me what i picture as God isn't something that's in the Bible, what's in the Bible is a very human like being with very human like standards and sometimes emotional outbursts, a something that is all powerful and exists in every corner of space and time would have 0 reason to behave that way or even behave any way at all.. if God exists at all i doubt it's something that cares about some monkey creatures on some minuscule rock floating in Boundless space.
But but he loves YOU AND WILL SAVE YOU INKWELL better love him now
The Bible was written by men well after Jesus lived. It's dumb, modern science has disproven the bibles origins of humans with evolution.

Faith means trust something without proof. That's bullshit.

It's Santa Claus for adults.

There are a million other reasons, but those are a few.
Then you go to “hell” for not believing jfl what this “deity” even thinking. How is it my fault for not believing in someone who hasn’t done anything worth while in my life besides cause the downfall just for some story. If god does exist he should at least come in some form and make all you guys get laid. But wait I forgot. The entire incel life is a test of seeing if you’re worthy or not. Just JFL A TEST I DIDNT EVEN SIGNED UP FOR WAS BEING A VOID THAT HORRIBLE BEFORE MY BIRTH LMAO

Last edited: