Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What percentage of guys are really Chads?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
What percentage of guys 18-35 do you think are truly slayer Chads who could get pussy with ease, do you think?

And what percentage do you think are Chadlites who are able to get a fair bit of attention from the holes?

top 20% is either chad or chadlite

5% and 20% respectively.

1% are 10s
3% are 9s
6% are 8s

All fit to be considered chad and that adds to 10%

20% are Chad or Chadlite

I think 25% where I live. For example theres old chads that I seen slaying young women of 20something and of course women of their age.
Add together the young chads with the medium age chads and a little number of old chads.
I think theres more of 20% honestly. I hear a convo of a 20yo and she show to the other a pic of a 40yo man, the other foid said is old and the other say that he have a big cock.
Here I'm not saying chad by their typical face looks, I seen tall guys with normal faces that slay a lot. Here the average man is not that tall and all foids I seen always claims height is the main factor. And those gyus are masters in NT behavior.

I wish I was chad

I think 25% where I live. For example theres old chads that I seen slaying young women of 20something and of course women of their age.
Add together the young chads with the medium age chads and a little number of old chads.
Chad is literally the top few men it can’t be that high.
You must be over estimating or just not noticing the normie population. Either that or big dick 7s live in your area.
I wish I was chad

Biggest fattest tbh i could drop

1% are Chads, 20% could get pussy with ease

Upper 20% of men aged between 18-35 have no problem with getting women whatsoever

Chad is literally the top few men it can’t be that high.
You must be over estimating or just not noticing the normie population. Either that or big dick 7s live in your area.

Biggest fattest tbh i could drop
Yes maybe I over estimating, but maybe there's some normies that have certain succes with foids and I think they are chads , but srs I've seeing tall guys that are absolute kings due their fucking height and NT behavior srs. Maybe they don't fuck the foids the first day but they date or you see the guy with different whore time to time.

top20% are attractive to most women.

I think there is a regular curve distribution. So I guess it will be like
:chad::fire:5% of chads,
:chad::heart:10% of chadlites,
:):yes:15% of average to hight tier normies
:soy::bluepill:20% of cucked normies who gets some ocassionaly
:feels::bluepill::redpill:20% of bluepilled incels in denial who lucky to get some at all in the long run. MCTOW includes.
:incel::redpill::blackpill:15% of incels who could get a chance by maxxing everything in the world
:feelsseriously::blackpill:10% incels
:feelsrope::blackpill: 5% trucels

Only 1-2% are genuine chads. The top 20% is chadlites and upper tier normies. Rest is effectively invisible/subhuman.

Just 5% are real Chads. Those are genetic freaks and pro athletes and pop stars.
However, I think a lot of young average guys can have sex with average roasties. Not every country is as hostile to males as the West. Here, you are basically dead as a sub8.

I think there is a regular curve distribution. So I guess it will be like
:chad::fire:5% of chads,
:chad::heart:10% of chadlites,
:):yes:15% of average to hight tier normies
:soy::bluepill:20% of cucked normies who gets some ocassionaly
:feels::bluepill::redpill:20% of bluepilled incels in denial who lucky to get some at all in the long run. MCTOW includes.
:incel::redpill::blackpill:15% of incels who could get a chance by maxxing everything in the world
:feelsseriously::blackpill:10% incels
:feelsrope::blackpill: 5% trucels
Basically this