Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What percentage of men are simps?

What percentage of men are simps?

• Total voters
watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
We all know simps who white knight for women and basically live to protect a worship them (even when they get nothing in return) is extremely common.

But how common is it?

I always had the impression that simps are about half of men (so basically 25% of the population) that number seems low but keep in mind women are half of the population, so therefore, there are only 25% of people who root for men or don't prioritize either gender.

A lot..

Never have been in a Situation where I could white knight for a foid so basically I dont even know if I'm a white knight

10% Chad sex havers
20% incels
70% simps

Almost every men nowdays is a simp

70% sounds right

I have a bad story to tell. It was my one and only simp-moment.

This girl i know wanted DS games for her collection. I didnt play mine anymore so I ended up giving her more than 200 worth of DS and 3DS games. (I can emulate them anyway if i wanted to)

Whats megacucked is that she ended up dating my best friend, who now gets regular blowjobs from her apparently.

I know I deserve to get shot for this. If I could redo that moment, I would punch myself so fuckin hard. I dont know what I was thinking. (Im a really generous guy in general, but still.)

75% Simps/Cucks
10% Incels
10% Chads
5% Giga Chads

This girl i know wanted DS games for her collection. I didnt play mine anymore so I ended up giving her more than 200 worth of DS and 3DS games. (I can emulate them anyway if i wanted to)

Whats megacucked is that she ended up dating my best friend, who now gets regular blowjobs from her apparently.

I know I deserve to get shot for this. If I could redo that moment, I would punch myself so fuckin hard. I dont know what I was thinking. (Im a really generous guy in general, but still.)
Sad story bro ngl. I never offered anything to a cunt, but still I feel shameful af for everytime I opened my heart to one of them.

160 million men in america.

.5% are blackplled incels.
10% are tall high tier normies/chadlites/chads (14 percent of men are over 6ft btw in america)
89.5% are simps or projected-simps (kids that will likely grow up to be simps given trends and pop cultural influence)

Globally, the numbers dilute even more because free information and internet is not something everyone has acess to so I'd say

.0000000000000000005 something. .5% of incels in america + blackpilled incels .5% in other countries. 1% divide by 7 bil.

The ratio remains mostly the same. 90% simps, 10% high tier normies/chadlites/chads, <<<<1% blackpilled incels.

This may seem like an low ball, but r/incel only had 40k subscribers. I forgot how many braincels had but it was somewhere in 100k

We are probably a very small minority. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:

I remember some simp allowed my adopted sister to play with his GBA lmao she had it for a very long time, she basically never played it and just forgot about it, I took it and used it to evolve my Machoke into a Machamp. :lul:

Approximatively 75% i guess

We all know simps who white knight for women and basically live to protect a worship them (even when they get nothing in return) is extremely common.

But how common is it?

I always had the impression that simps are about half of men (so basically 25% of the population) that number seems low but keep in mind women are half of the population, so therefore, there are only 25% of people who root for men or don't prioritize either gender.
Every normie that’s a betabux is a simp

More than 90%. Even men who activly speak out against simps would likely simp for a woman who gives them miniscule attention. I've seen it happen to many blackpilled men.

You wanna know how many men are simps? Allow a woman here for a weeek and see the fags here erupt

full
Too many

> 80% since > 80% of men support foid rights

More than 90%. Even men who activly speak out against simps would likely simp for a woman who gives them miniscule attention. I've seen it happen to many blackpilled men.

You wanna know how many men are simps? Allow a woman here for a weeek and see the fags here erupt
Brutal simppill

A very large amount.