Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What percentage of men do women find attractive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/55de3g/what_percentage_of_guys_look_cute_to_you/

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]too low to quantify, tbh. i notice cute women all the time, but it takes an exceptionally gorgeous man to turn my head.[/font]

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]Just randomly? Very very few. Say, less than 2% of the guys I meet on a daily basis.[/font]

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]Idk like 5?[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][size=small][font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]Like 1%. It's extremely rare for me to see a very attractive guy.[/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]Less than 1% probably[/font]

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]Probably like, 1%. I VERY rarely run into men I find attractive.[/font]

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/66vpjt/taken_from_askmen_women_of_reddit_what_percentage/

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]Have known throughout my life, or right now? Former, maaaaaybe 1%, latter, 0%.[/font]

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]1% I guess. Hardly any of them.[/font]

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]Um... maybe 1-5%? A lot of the men I know are coworkers, so that's an automatic no. They're mostly 15-30 years older than me, so not attractive. As for people in my age range, I'm probably attracted to like 5% of the general population, so I'm probably attracted sexually to 5% of my male friends.[/font]

CuckTears will not be printing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back